311-320

Chapter 311 The Risk Factor Is Too High

  Not much time.

  The old man is back.

  Zhang Baocheng also came back together.

   Half of Zhang Baocheng's face is already swollen.

   Seeing them, he looked surprised and restless.

  Song Moting hurriedly helped Zhang Baocheng.

   "Brother! What's wrong with you?"

  Zhang Baocheng looked at the old man, "I'm fine, those eldest brothers are joking with me."

   Rubbing his cheeks, these people are really black.

  The old man sat down, picked up the bun, and handed it to Jiang Xiaoxiao.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao obediently took it.

   "Eat, it's all normal, you will get used to it in the future."

  Eat without changing the color of the noodles.

  The three people eat absent-mindedly.

  Jiang's snacks can't be swallowed!

  On the one hand, the food is too unpalatable, on the other hand, she is worried about how to leave.

  After eating, after waiting for more than an hour, the meals of those people were also taken down.

  I haven't finished most of them.

  It can be seen that these people are also very dissatisfied.

  One of the bearded hands grabbed Song Moting and asked.

   "Can you three cook?"

  Song Moting just wanted to answer.

Jiang Xiaoxiao hurriedly shook his head, "How can my three big men know, at most they can bake a rabbit or something, and everything else is done by my mother. My mother said, men don't enter the kitchen, otherwise they will be unlucky. ."

  Song Moting nodded hurriedly.

   "Yeah! Yeah, it's unlucky."

"Laosan Ma, you can save the time. Who among us big men can cook? You don't know how to cook. Ask him if he can? Think about it and know, even if it's a country boy, who's father and mother can Let boys cook in the kitchen?

  We are also unlucky. Why don't you say that the three of your brothers went up the mountain without a sister? At least I can cook for us. Eat the old man's meal these days. Eating simply makes people want to eat for a lifetime.

   Really fucking. If this dead old man didn't think he was good at cooking, or he would have thrown him into the deep mountain and old forest long ago, he would be a dead end if he limped into the deep mountain and old forest.

  After eating my meal for two months, what is this stuff? "

  Twisted those meals in one hand.

  Song Moting took Jiang Xiaoxiao and hid like a quail.

"Okay, Brother Hu, don't lose your temper, go, go, let's play cards. The kid go to the old man's house and bring us two bottles of wine. By the way, let him cook some more meat. Forget it. Forget it, don't cook the meat, think of a way to get some peanuts, it's impossible to live this day."

  Ma Lao San ordered the two of them to take their boss in.

  Song Mo Ting took Jiang Xiaoxiao back.