421-430

Chapter 421

  "Three brothers, please persuade sister-in-law, this matter can't be arrogant, this is Xiaocheng's fate."

  Wu Pingxuan is angry, but she is kind.

  It was not aimed at Jiang Xiaoxiao, or his nephew.

  Wu Pingjing glanced at his resolute wife.

   Old man Wu said, "The third child, I also think your sister is right about this. That Doctor Jiang didn't trust her, because we can't afford to lose and can't take the child's life as a bet. Let's prepare for the operation!

  This is the decision, listen to me. "

  Xu Meng's shoulders were pulled down in an instant. The old man usually doesn't speak, he just makes up his mind when he speaks.

  They cannot change either.

  But I really believe in Jiang Xiaoxiao.

  Wu Pingjing squeezed his wife's shoulders, and could feel his wife's despair, but he was also on his father's side.

   "It's okay, Xiaocheng will be fine. Let's listen to Dad!"

  Wu Pingxuan is only satisfied.

  Her father is not confused.

  There must be talents at the helm like parents in this family.

  Otherwise, something will happen sooner or later.

"Old man, I don't agree with this matter. You don't know how weak Xiaocheng's bones have been for so many years! We are all doctors! After a patient undergoes an operation, recovery depends on immune resistance. One.

   Xiaocheng's body cannot withstand the toss of the operation, and no one can say what will happen to the rejection. I am very willing to accept Dr. Jiang's conservative treatment. "

  The words of the old lady were shocking, and Xu Meng suddenly ignited the spark of hope.

  My mother-in-law does not speak easily! But if you speak! The old man also listened to the old lady.

  Xu Meng looked at the old lady in surprise, tears flowing.

  Old man Wu frowned, his wife knew it in his heart.

   is not someone who has not counted.

  For grandchildren, the old lady is the same as herself, it is all in her heart, because this grandson has been in poor health since birth, and among all the grandchildren, count this grandson to be favored by them.

  The old lady was as worried about her grandson as he was, but this time the old lady actually said that, he was a little surprised, wondering what his wife had in mind.

  Could it be that Doctor Jiang is so admirable?

  Even my wife has never seen Dr. Jiang several times, and he can actually speak for Dr. Jiang.

  Is it possible that I don't know much about this Doctor Jiang?

   But that's right!

  Where can I learn!

  I have seen Dr. Jiang once.

   is still very unpleasant.

  They offended others to death.

  In the rest of the time, Dr. Jiang usually goes there when there are least people in the ward.

  The opportunity to meet them is very few.