531-540

Chapter 531 Awake The more
  Jiang Xiaoxiao thought about it, the more wrong it became. This matter is full of weirdness. This Professor Jia has no grievances with himself, why did he come up against him so much?
  Why don't you allow yourself to compete?
  Ordinary professors would like to have their students famous, to prove that the students they teach are excellent talents, and they can also prove that their educational methods are recognized, but this professor is unpredictable.

  He didn't want his students to be in the limelight.

  Besides, what does it have to do with this professor if you are in the limelight.

  Even if you go to the registration competition yourself, you will have to go through elimination. Whether you can enter the finals to represent the school is still unknown, but this professor obviously doesn't want to appear in the competition list at all.

  This is the strangest thing.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao looked back at the professor's office.

  Suddenly, it was discovered that Professor Jia's office was actually door-to-door across from Uncle Song's office.

  This strange feeling in my heart is even stronger.

  Could it be that Professor Jia and Uncle Song have something filthy, so they vented their anger on themselves?
  But it's not right. When I first saw myself, this person pretended to be quite alike. He looked like an approachable, kind and tolerant professor. Why didn't he even pretend today?
  The problem is that I keep asking myself for a dissertation and ask a sophomore to come up with the dissertation. This is more questionable.

  Only Uncle Song knew about the thesis he had written, and no one else knew at all.

  But Uncle Song is now in a coma. Even if he takes over Uncle Song's job, it is impossible to take away his paper directly.

  The thesis is not an assignment, and other students don't have it. The documents in Uncle Song's office should not be moved.

  So how did this Professor Jia know that he was ready to write a thesis?

  Uncle Song is in a coma, and it is absolutely impossible to tell this Professor Jia, so how did Professor Jia know?
  Jiang Xiaoxiao felt that there seemed to be a layer of veil covering the matter, and he just couldn't see it through.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao took the registration form again, filled it out, and sent it directly to the principal's office.

  Dean Zhang just came back from outside and saw Jiang Xiaoxiao sending the registration form to his office.

  She was so angry that this little girl thought she had to handle this trivial matter herself, the principal?

  Treat yourself as something, as their nanny.

  "What's the matter, why did Jiang Xiaoxiao send the registration form to me?"

  Dean Zhang called the registration general affairs office. The section chief of the general affairs office must know what happened.

  Could it be that they deliberately made things difficult for Jiang Xiaoxiao? That's why this girl sent the registration form to herself. Otherwise, this girl's temperament would never run to her office at ordinary times.

  When Li Zaishan, the head of the general affairs section, heard this, he was stunned for a moment and his head hummed.

  Why does this make the dean go there?
  "President, I didn't know that Jiang Xiaoxiao sent the registration form to you. It was her tutor, Professor Jia, who called me and said that Jiang Xiaoxiao would not be allowed to participate in this competition. Study is the most important thing. I thought he had communicated with Jiang Xiaoxiao, so I removed Jiang Xiaoxiao's registration form.

  Who knew this kid would send the registration form to you again. It seems that Professor Jia did not communicate with Jiang Xiaoxiao . It 's a little negotiation."

  Li Zaishan didn't carry this pot. When Jia Zuo called himself at that time, he felt that it was inappropriate. After all, a student participating in a competition has nothing to do with his mentor.

  Making the call gives the impression that the instructor is preventing students from participating in the competition.

  In fact, teachers and principals of the school encourage students to actively participate in this kind of competition. After all, cultivating a new generation of talents must allow students to face various challenges so that they can get more exercise.

  In particular, Jiang Xiaoxiao is a man of the school, and his academic performance is not bad, so it's a pity not to participate in the competition.

  Dean Zhang paused, "Professor Jia? Who is Professor Jia? When will there be another Professor Jia in our school?"

  Dean Zhang really didn't know about Jia Zuo becoming a professor. He went out for meetings at that stage.

  When the school was making a lot of noise because of this incident, he didn't know about it.

  When I came back, I heard about it. It is said that there is a teacher in their school who actually published the paper in The Lancet.

  I thought it was an honor at the time, but I didn't expect that the teacher of The Lancet was actually Professor Jia.

  He didn't link these two things together, mainly Jia Zuo has always been in people's impression that he is the kind of person who messes around and has no achievements.

  Such a person suddenly shines brightly, how can it be reminiscent of one?

  "Professor Jia is Jia Zuo, the nephew of Vice President Jia. He was the one who published a paper in The Lancet a while ago."

  Li Zaishan wanted to laugh. If Jia Zuo heard this, he would definitely think they were The dean was deliberately belittling him.

  Dean Zhang suddenly realized, "It's him."

  I really didn't expect Jia Zuo to have such an achievement.

  "Okay, don't worry about his business, take Jiang Xiaoxiao's registration form back from me and sign up for Jiang Xiaoxiao. No matter what, we should respect students' right to choose, and no professor has the right to hinder students. Development."

  Jiang Xiaoxiao's registration went smoothly.

  Jia Zuo became more and more angry in the office. He was thinking about how to clean up Jiang Xiaoxiao. He had to let Jiang Xiaoxiao know how powerful he was, otherwise, what would he do in the future?

  You can't just publish a paper in "The Lancet", and from now on, you will become a Jiang Lang.

  At that time, if you let others think of him, I am afraid that he will really think that he is looking for other gunmen to do it for him.

  Even if it is for his own face, he must have another thesis.

  In this case, whether Jiang Xiaoxiao will use it or not will be the same thing in the future.

  It doesn't matter if you just throw it aside.

  Jia Zuo got up to find Li Zaishan.

  As soon as he walked out of the office, he heard a surprised voice in the distance.

  "Old Wu called from the hospital just now, saying that Professor Song has woken up. I really didn't expect that a vegetative person could wake up. It's really great news!"

  "It's such a big happy event, I hurried to inform President Zhang. , we have to go see Professor Song."

  Jia staggered on his left foot and almost didn't fall.

  My heart was beating like a drum, and my whole heart was pounding, almost jumping out of my chest.

  what to do?
  Song Qingyun actually woke up, obviously he was a vegetable, how could he wake up?
  In just a few days, he actually woke up.

  Song Qingyun woke up what to do, but Song Qingyun saw him knock him down with his own eyes.

  Jia Zuo packed up the things in the office, he is not here to sit still, he must leave quickly.