231-240

Chapter 231 Guess Yourself

  A large table of food is on the table, and the educated youths who come back from the ground are all yelling when they see the food on the table.

   But seeing the old man, the old lady immediately calmed down.

  After all, this is the parent, so when you see the elders, you still have to pretend to be.

   Be well-behaved in an instant.

  After eating, the old lady pulled Jiang Xiaoxiao directly into her house. She and Jiang Xiaoxiao and the others slept together at night, and the old man slept with his grandson.

  The main reason is that it is inconvenient to clean up a house for them now.

"Little, although this child Mo Ting looks generous and gentle, he is not a sweet mouth. This child can't express his heart, but I can see that this child really likes you. You don't treat our family. What kind of mind is Ting?

  If you think it's okay, just take advantage of your grandparents' presence, you can get married and get a marriage certificate. Your grandpa asked them to buy some sugar cubes, peanuts, and sunflower seeds from the county seat. Let's have a lively wedding.

  You girl, grandma really likes it.

  It's not that grandma, Wang Po, sells melons, she is self-proclaimed, our family Mo Ting is really a good boy. In the future, he will be a good husband, a good man, and a good father. "

  Thanks to Jia Shu not coming back, if Jia Shu comes back, Jiang Xiaoxiao's really embarrassing face will not be put on the ground.

   "Grandma."

  The old lady looked at Jiang Xiaoxiao's expression, and she knew that the child really liked her grandson too. Otherwise, you can't be so shy.

   "Okay, okay, grandma will not say anything, grandma is going to find the old man, I'm going to ask the old man to make a call quickly. Let me arrange it."

  The old lady left in a hurry, as if she wanted to marry her granddaughter-in-law in the house immediately.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao wanted to call her grandma to stop in time.

  Although she really likes Song Moting, she can't get married right now.

  This old lady was too anxious to get angry. If anyone is so anxious, at least she should write a letter to her family to tell her the situation.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao doesn't want his parents to kill him because of this.

  Last life made parents anxious to get angry, how can they be a well-behaved girl in this life.

  Jiang thief sneaked out, walked to Song Moting's door and shook a bit.

  Song Moting immediately understood.

   "Patriotic, you accompany my grandpa to chat, I'll go to the toilet, and I'll be back soon."

   winked at He Aiguo.

  The old man was talking about how he brought his own people out of the siege when he blocked the front and chased after him.

  He Aiguo glanced at Jiang Xiaoxiao with a smile, and nodded with understanding.

  I really didn't expect Jiang Xiaoxiao and Song Moting to come together.

   These two people usually seem to make sense, but they didn't expect them to really love each other.