351-360

Chapter 351

  Jiang Xiaoxiao looked at his mother's face, as if there was nothing wrong with it.

   Her complexion was ruddy, her breath was steady, and she found nothing unusual, so she was relieved.

  Fang Xiaohui saw Jiang Xiaoxiao as if she had seen an enemy, with a look of resentment.

"Jiang Xiaoxiao, don't be a good person here. You put my dad and my mom around so that they treat you as their own daughter and throw me aside my own daughter. Are you happy now? Are you too happy? Married into the Song family, climbed to the Song family. You can trample me under your feet, don't you feel very proud?

  I tell you, I won't make you proud. At best, Song Moting only got the attention of the old lady and the old man, but the most disliked by the parents-in-law was Song Moting. After you marry in, there will be times when you suffer. "

Fang Xiaohui almost speaks unscrupulously. In her mind, Jiang Xiaoxiao shouldn't be like this at all. Jiang Xiaoxiao should marry in the countryside. From then on, as a village woman, she has suffered all the torture and suffering, even if she will return after a few decades. city.

  That is also helpless, doing odd jobs everywhere.

  It's shit luck to be a doctor in the end.

   But now Jiang Xiaoxiao is completely different from his previous life.

  Fang Xiaohui was really panicked.

  She was afraid that the previous life she knew was completely a dream of her own, there was nothing in her previous life at all, it was just a dream of her own. But many of the details in that dream are vivid, and they have all happened before.

  If she suddenly became uncertain about the future prophet, Fang Xiaohui felt very panicked. Such a life was not what she had imagined. What she wanted was to kill the Quartet and become the master.

  Not being restricted by Jiang Xiaoxiao everywhere now.

"Fang Xiaohui, don't be too self-righteous. You want to marry the Song family. That's your business. I married Song Moting, not because of the Song family at all, but because of him. Don't use your own careful thinking to guess Others. Also, don't go home if you are fine in the future. Every time you come back, your parents will be angry.

  I also hope that my parents can live a few more years and be filial to them. If you really think of them as your biological parents, you will do less useless things in the future. "

  Jiang Xiaoxiao didn't say harsh words because Fan Xiuying was here.

After all,    is the mother's biological daughter. Although the relationship between the two people is very weak, it cannot be compared with my own.

  But she knew that, deep in her mother's heart, she still had a faint expectation for this biological daughter, and she didn't want to hurt her mother.

  Fang Xiaohui got worse.

"Why do I have anything to do with my biological parents and you? No matter what, these are my parents. The person who really doesn't matter is you, and the one who should leave this house is you. You are already embracing the big boobs. Legs, what are you doing here with my parents?

  They are ordinary workers, and they don't help you at all. What else do you want to get here? "

"Oh, this is the first time I have seen such a person talking to myself. Even if you are your biological parents, you can treat your biological parents like this? Speaking out, do you think the Song family will want a daughter-in-law like you? ?