101-110

Chapter 101: Brother-in-law Qin Ming

   "Qin Ming, come and help, my sister is here! First carry this thing to the utility room."

  Jiang Yue looked at Qin Ming with tenderness in her brows and eyes.

   Jiangyue is different from speaking to Jiang Xiaoxiao, very gentle, gentle and gentle.

  This is even more so now.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao is in a complicated mood. Looking at such an elder sister, she knows that the elder sister is a person of love and justice.

  If the eldest sister does not like Qin Ming, it is absolutely impossible to marry him.

   But in this case, the eldest sister has gone the same way again.

  She doesn't want her eldest sister to pass away as tragically as she did in her previous life.

  The biggest goal of her new life in this life is to let her relatives who have suffered misery in the previous life can live a happy life.

  She wants to change the life of her elder sister.

  Want to let the eldest sister leave this place.

  Never get hurt by this place again.

  However, she never expected that when she came back, the eldest sister was still married to Qin Ming.

  And the time is obviously much earlier.

  When she came, the eldest sister wrote to her without mentioning her marriage at all.

  It's only been a few months since I came here.

  The belly of the elder sister is so big, it is conceivable that when she signed up to go to the countryside, the eldest sister was already married.

   Things are too unexpected.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao was silent.

  Qin Ming sounds like a girl!

   Touched Ni's nose, and instantly understood where the hostility came from.

  The marriage between myself and his wife, this is the maiden's family who just learned about it, can you not have an opinion on him?

  Looking at Qin Ming with a hearty and generous smile, he took up the grain and sent it directly to the sundries room.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao sighed deeply.

  I want to say that Qin Ming is indeed good, he is upright, and he is a cheerful and humorous person, honest and gentle.

  No bad hobbies, no smoking or drinking.

  It cannot be said that Qin Ming is not good, this former eldest brother-in-law is a good man.

  In the eyes of everyone, Qin Ming is a good person, good to everyone.

  The honest and good people in the population.

   But he is also a dutiful person.

  It is because of his honesty and gentleness, tolerance to his parents, and taking care of his younger siblings, that his elder sister suffers all the grievances.

  It's also because of Qin Ming. Qin Ming's father selfishly trapped his eldest sister in this place for his son.

  I believe that the eldest sister has such a good temper. As long as the matter is explained, the eldest sister will even find a way to take Qin Ming and the children to the city.