21-30

Chapter 21

  Fang Zhiyuan was also in despair.

  The street is here again.

  People understand that if they don't report the name of the child who went to the countryside, they will just write one.

  The decision-making power is not in their hands, let them think clearly.

  Fuck people away.

  But the couple is worried.

What should I do.

  Fang Zhiyuan got up, "What are you going to do?"

   Ye Hua asked.

"I'm going to find elder brother and sister-in-law! Discuss what to do! Let's not listen to them! But sister-in-law has a good personality and can talk and will probably help. We are already in trouble with others, and there is no result if we go again. ! But our son can't wait.

  Let's see if the older brother and sister-in-law can persuade them to come over. "

  Fang Zhiyuan naturally knows who his elder brother is, a good man, it is impossible to care about this.

   Ye Hua was anxious.

   "No! You can't go!"

  Fang Zhiyuan was taken aback, "Why can't you go? Do you have a way to prevent Peizhong from going to the countryside?"

Ye Hua said bitterly, "I can't help it, but this is not to let the eldest brother and sister-in-law see our jokes! You don't know! I can't get along with the sister-in-law, she can't look down on me! I also look down on her. Go and beg They, this is not slapped us in the face.

  I won't let you go. We can't think of a way. I don't believe that country girl really doesn't want to recognize us! Next time I will take on the new clothes and the branded watch at home! I don't believe she is not moved. "

   Ye Hua said angrily!

  There are watches at home, but they are the dowry for Fang Xiaohui.

  After all, Fang Xiaohui wants to marry the Song family.

  It's not decent, it's not their Fang family's face that was lost.

   But now I can't take care of it.

  Get Jiang Xiaoxiao back first.

Fang Zhiyuan glared, "Don't play around there. If people are interested in family property, they should have picked up your four pockets of clothes. Now they don't believe you are her mother. You just take them out. People don't recognize Jinshan Yinshan.

  There is still a face to say! Your own biological daughter actually doesn't recognize you. I tell you, if you mess around again, be careful that I clean up you. I made a decision. I'll go to my eldest brother and ask my sister-in-law to come forward and talk about it. "

  He still doesn't know what his wife thinks.

  Doesn't it mean that when the parents were enjoying the blessing, the eldest brother and the sister-in-law often followed to enjoy the blessing, the eldest brother was a round older than him, and he was twelve years old. When he got married, the family was catching up with sports. Ye Hua didn't feel happy if they had to inflict them on to suffer.

  It's been more than ten years, and I still care about it.

  That is, the sister-in-law is magnanimous! Otherwise, this family doesn't necessarily have to turn the sky upside down.