61-70

Chapter 61

  Jiang Xiaoxiao and the others did not give the eldest uncle a chance to delay.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao wanted to draw a clear line long ago.

  The nature of my eldest uncle and aunt is taking advantage of others everywhere, even my parents have to calculate, such people are not worth making friends with.

  As long as you have the ability, you must let the old lady and old man live a good life.

  Live a little longer in this life.

  Those who owed money in the last life must be repaid.

  This division must find the production team leader to come home.

  After all, although family separation is a private matter, there must always be a witness.

  The production team leader and village leader are the best witnesses.

  Someone in the village had a dispute, and they all went to the production team leader and the village chief.

  The production team leader and the village chief have actually visited their home once.

   Seeing that the old lady is not looking back and living well now, I also congratulate the old man again and again.

  They were strange when they heard about the separation. The old man lived with the eldest son, so why did he have to break up with the eldest son?

   "Master, what's the matter? Is it possible that your boss is not filial? Don't worry, you can tell me if you have any grievances. I, the production team leader, must be the master for you anyway."

  There is no one who is short in the family!

  The sons said that filial piety has filial piety, but as long as there are daughters-in-law, there will be things that are not taken care of.

  When the old people are angry, they use this as an unfilial care.

  Fan Jianfeng's aggrieved face was aggrieved.

   "Captain, please persuade my dad. I just want to say everything, my dad wants to live by himself."

  He can't get a reputation for being unfilial, and how will his sons and daughters kiss him at that time.

  The production team leader and the village head looked at the old man.

  The eldest son of the Jiang family lives with the old man and the old lady of his family. On weekdays, he looks at the family peacefully.

  Unexpectedly, there are always pots and pans behind the back, and there are always some bumps.

"Uncle, don't say that. My grandfather and grandma are for your own good. Uncle captain, uncle village head, that's the case. My mother and my uncle are worried about the health of the two elderly people after this incident. What? It's still convenient to see a doctor in the city if you are sick, so I thought about it and wanted to take my grandma to the city to live for a while.

  I'm not sure if I will live in the city in the future, so I think I will divide the house with my uncle. The eldest uncle in the province is not convenient in the future, and it happens to alleviate the burden of the uncle. "

  Who said this is inappropriate, only her junior stood up and said the most appropriate.

  Sure enough, when Jiang Xiaoxiao said something, envy appeared in the eyes of the production team leader and the village chief.