361-370

Chapter 361

  Master Song trembled violently, and then spewed out a mouthful of blood.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao and Song Moting were both taken aback.

   Vomiting blood? !

  This is not in line with common sense.

  Not a stroke?

   "What's the matter with the doctor?"

  Song Qingyun looked at the doctor anxiously.

  The doctor looked at the old man, with a panic on his face, "I don't know, I shouldn't, I can't vomit blood, I didn't get a terrible acupuncture point!"

  Feng Lao, who was in the ward, also looked a little ugly. If Song Lao had something good or bad, he couldn't explain it.

  The one I invited here.

   "Hurry up and take a look!"

  Song Qingcheng grabbed the doctor and pointed to his father.

  Master Song is now convulsing violently, and he almost shrinks into a ball, vomiting blood.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao looked at the blood, and his eyes went dark.

  Blood is black.

  Poisoned!

  Under Song Qingcheng's grasp, the doctor suddenly fell to the ground.

   His complexion turned black, and he lost his breath.

  This sudden change shocked everyone.

   "Let the doctor come in for first aid immediately, and call the police."

  Jiang Xiaoxiao glanced over the eyelids of the acupuncture doctor on the ground. He was almost in shock and the probability of death was high.

   "This doctor seems to be poisoned."

  This sentence frightened everyone, and the doctor was poisoned to death.

  Song Qingyun and they immediately turned to look at the old man, the doctor was poisoned, where is the old man?

  Is it possible that the old man vomiting blood is also poisoned?

  There is a shadow in everyone's heart, is it possible that someone deals with the old man?

  In fact, the old man has offended many people over the past few years, so to speak of the real enemy.

  There must be a few who can't wait for the old man to die.

  But who would act like this, knowing that the old man had a stroke, he actually did something on the doctor.

  "Don't look at it now. The old man's current situation is most likely to be caused by acupuncture and moxibustion, or he was poisoned. Now he has to ask the doctor to rescue him. Maybe there is still a rescue."

  Jiang Xiaoxiao looked at a room of silent people, and nearly rolled his eyes.

  Everyone in the room has this expression. Now that something has happened, you should deal with it quickly.

  If you delay like this, the old man will easily get into trouble.

  She couldn't watch the old man go to death anyway, she went to the side and took the enamel tea mug without saying a word.

   Taking advantage of no one's attention, he took out a bottle from his backpack and poured peach juice directly into the tea jar.

  But this peach juice looks scary, can the purple peach juice be scary?