321-330

Chapter 321 Saved

  The sky is full of black crows, and the gray clouds cover the top of the mountain, and it is almost impossible to separate the sky or the ground.

  The air was filled with a pungent smell, and the cold wind seemed to seep into the bone marrow of the walking person.

  The branches were rustled by the wind, and the sad sound hit everyone's heart.

  They have been too busy to have time to stare at the clouds, but everyone can perceive them approaching.

  They are driven by a certain sense of urgency, moving fast.

  Even Huzi would not procrastinate and never thought of running away.

  Run now, that is looking for death.

  Li Dahu was a little surprised when he saw a large crowd of people in front of him.

  Especially when I saw Song Moting and Jiang Xiaoxiao, but did not see Zhang Baocheng, the expression on his face was surprise, mixed with complicated sadness.

  At the same time, Jiang Xiaoxiao was hugged tightly by a figure who swooped over.

   "Dead girl, you scared sister to death."

   Jiang Yue hugged Jiang Xiaoxiao hard, completely ignoring Jiang Xiaoxiao's weird dress and the smell of the whole body.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao opened his arms a little embarrassingly, but did not dare to hug her sister.

  I am indeed not much better than a beggar now.

  The whole farm was boiling, but the mountain forest farm actually sent a rescue team.

   Twenty people really found Song Moting and Jiang Xiaoxiao, they are two living people.

  Many people ran out of the brigade where they were, and probed their heads through the window.

  The sound of cries came from the room next to the brigade headquarters. It was Zhang Baocheng's family member.

  Zhang Baocheng is gone. Sooner or later, this matter will be concealed.

  The family knew how miserable it was to cry there.

  The eight poachers have been locked up in the house of the brigade headquarters, guarded by special personnel, and the police station has been notified.

   A phone call from the brigade department, I heard that the county has sent someone, after all, poaching is a major event.

  Also there are eight people, this is a big case when I hear it.

  At this time, while it had not snowed yet, although the weather was not good, the police station was even more afraid that the road would be difficult after the heavy snowfall, and hurriedly sent people to mention people.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao and Song Moting explained their affairs to everyone. Of course, they did not hide the fact that they found that the brake cable was cut. After all, this is a major event.

  Everyone was very angry when they heard about it, but after collecting all the clues, no one could tell who cut the brake cable.

  Zhang Baocheng is no longer there, as Song Mo Tingjiang Xiaoxiao expected, this incident has become a headless case.

  The two of them saw Liu Hongmei in the crowd.

   Looking at Liu Hongmei's dodgy expression, the two people can know that Fang Peizhong really did this thing in all likelihood.