151-160

Chapter 151 Emergency Treatment on New Year's Eve

  Everyone raised their wine glasses, and the girls all took out a small bowl with a show of grace.

  Male educated youth are more bold and unrestrained, and all they take are enamel tea mugs.

   "Chinese New Year!"

  Jiang Xiaoxiao blushed, and took a bite of pork slices. Oh, this is really a life.

  Song Mo Ting saw that she couldn't drink enough, and her face blushed after taking this sip.

   hurriedly persuaded.

  "Don't drink it, you see your face is blushing after this sip of wine, I drank it for you, you can eat meat quickly."

  Pour the wine from Jiang Xiao's small bowl directly into her own tea jar, and then help her with chopsticks to help her pick up two chopsticks pieces of meat and put them in the bowl.

   "Oh, can you still let us live? What's the mess between the two of you? Are you two engaging with each other?"

   Ye Jiansheng sighed there.

  "Who engages in the object, who engages in the object?"

  Gu vigorously swallowed the big bite of meat in his mouth, sweating there, and looking around.

  There are two girls in their group of educated youths. When they talk about being a partner, they naturally turn all their eyes on Jiang Xiaoxiao and Jia Shu.

   Jia Shu blushed, "Don't look at me, you all ask them both."

  Gu Dali is happy.

  "Do they have an adulterous relationship? Brother Song, if you like Jiang Xiaoxiao, then go for it. We all think Jiang Xiaoxiao is our sister. You two are talented and beautiful, perfect match."

  Song Mo Ting was born in his childhood. If Song Mo Ting liked Shang Jiang Xiaoxiao, they would certainly be happy to see it. Besides, in their minds, he was definitely not worthy of Jiang Xiaoxiao.

  No one made Jiang's small idea, mainly because this girl is too capable, what she can do, and what she can do.

  Although everyone is from a big city, they still feel a little inferior in their hearts.

  A girl is better than their men.

  Not only understands medical skills, but also has strong learning ability.

  Even the ginseng seedlings raised by others are stronger than others, the chickens grow well, the rabbits and rabbits grow stronger.

  Do you think this can make people live?

   Being a man can't bear that his daughter-in-law is worse than himself, and the children are strong and weak.

  Song Mo Ting is different.

  It is called a chess match, and they are evenly matched.

  Of course, her appearance is right.

   "Jiang Xiaoxiao, Jiang Xiaoxiao!"

  The gate of the courtyard was photographed and everyone was shocked and heard the voice of the long Guo Dongjun.

  They deliberately chose to start dinner at 7 or 8 o'clock in the evening, so it's dark now.

  How could Guo Dongjun, the former head of the forest farm, run to them?