271-280

Chapter 271

  When they arrived at the hospital, Bai Yiyi immediately gave first aid.

  In the beginning, the nurse refused to let Jiang Xiaoxiao look at her, because Jiang Xiaoxiao was neither a family member of the patient nor did he know anything about the patient.

  The Children's Welfare Institute has been notified, and some people are taking over administrative work.

  What they did was reasonable, even kind, but they couldn't cope with Jiang Xiaoxiao.

  She is very stubborn, unless she sees the child, even the police will not ask her to move her.

  In the end, the tired nurses lost to her tenacious will and agreed to let her go in that small ward to visit Bai Yiyi.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao knew the reason why he was so concerned about her when he saw that child.

  Not only is she dying of illness, but also because of her obvious defensive attitude. There are many things in Bai Yiyi that strongly remind her of herself. She can't ignore Bai Yiyi, just like she can't ignore her own children.

  I can do my best with his stepson and daughter Jiang Xiaoxiao, and for a wandering child, there is nothing Jiang Xiaoxiao can't give.

  Jiang's small eyes swept over the silent child lying on the hospital bed, her eyelids closed tightly and she was breathing hard.

  Fever made her towering cheek bones stained with red tide.

  Her right hand is fixed by the bed to facilitate intravenous drip, and another bag by the bed measures her urine output.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao walked to the bed, her attention focused on the sick and helpless girl on the snow-white bed sheet.

  She gently placed her cool hand on her forehead and smoothed her hair.

   "You will be fine," she whispered. "I promise."

  Bai Yi struggling to open his heavy eyelids, Jiang Xiaoxiao looked into a pair of bright black eyes, the periphery of the eyeballs was sky blue, clean and pure.

Bewildered, Bai Yiyi first focused on Jiang Xiaoxiao's face, then she glanced at the doctors, nurses, and orphanage workers in work clothes, a trace of panic flashed in her eyes, she tried to sit up, but She was so weak that she couldn't even lift her hand.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao moved to the other side of Bai Yiyi, "Don't be afraid," she said quietly, "You are in the hospital now."

   Then, as if guessing the deepest nightmare in the girl's heart, she added.

   "I won't let anyone take you away."

   Those bright eyes stared at her face, maybe it was Jiang Xiao's appearance that finally calmed her down.

  Like a vigilant wild animal, Bai Yiyi gradually relaxed and drifted into a dream.

  Wait until Bai Yiyi's condition improved, Jiang Xiaoxiao also started to act.

  She made up her mind not to let the girl who had not confided her experience to them be taken into the orphanage, even for one day.

  She used her own influence through personal relationships, and a patient she had saved at that time helped her.

  Furthermore, there is no difference between one more child in the orphanage and one less child.

  Her stubbornness and tenacity finally paid off.