131-140

Chapter 131

  Qin Ming and his wife were worried there. Almost an hour had passed, but the conductor did not appear.

  The two people are also playing drums in their hearts. Is it possible that something went wrong with this?

   Jiang Yue didn't see the conductor appearing, but she felt a little comforted in her heart.

  She just said, how can there be such a coincidence in the world.

  Luck is so good, all encounters are acquaintances?

Next to    should be two people who came out of the village to visit their family in the city.

  Looking at the big bags, there were all packages on the ground. Jiang Yue's feet had been squeezed directly against the wall of the train carriage, so people were too crowded to move.

  If it weren't for Qin Ming who was by his side to protect his daughter-in-law hard, I'm afraid they would be squeezed against the wall.

   "Two big brothers, don't squeeze so hard, there is a big belly here, and you also saw a pregnant woman."

  Qin Ming propped one hand on the table, his back faced two people, and the two people almost squeezed on him.

  And these two are obviously strong country folks, hard-working and strong.

  If it hadn't been for him to hold on here, he would make room for his wife.

  Maybe he and his wife can both squeeze on the wall.

"Oh, brother, it's not that we squeeze you, you look at the aisle of this car, it is crowded with people. This person squeezes us, we can't do anything. We also know that sister-in-law has a big belly, but it is true There is no way, other people squeeze us, we can only do this, can't hold it at all.

  I heard that the next stop is the big one, and there are more people coming up. "

"I also heard that many people can't buy seat tickets at all. They buy all standing tickets. I heard that the next two stations are all big stations. Then there will be a swarm of people, and I don't know how many people are needed. You can get them. Take care of this sister-in-law, I think her belly is big enough, she should be about to give birth.

  Don't be wrong, we try our best to support it here, but if we can't hold it, there's really no way. "

The two strong men behind    are reasonable.

  Qin Ming and Jiang Yue looked back, and it turned out that the aisle was crowded with people, and people were all people.

  Qin Ming sweated, Jiang Yue smiled bitterly, took out a handkerchief and wiped the sweat on his man.

   "Give a hand, give a hand, let me go a little bit. Let me come over, let me come over."

  With the sound, the aisle did make way for it.

  Feng Guoqiang sweated profusely and squeezed in front of Qin Ming and Jiang Yue. He smiled bitterly when he saw Qin Ming and Jiang Yue's appearance.

  He wants to occupy the two box beds of the conductor, he must greet the conductor.

  Otherwise, this matter can be big or small.

  Speak up or say badly, accept this matter.

  He hurried over. He didn't expect that it was only one stop, and the car was already crowded like this.