391-400

Chapter 391

  Li Caiqi wiped a cold sweat.

  The door of the room opened.

  Dean Feng and several directors are here! Fei Wu who was followed by Pidianpidian.

  She was not idle at all, and came to Dean Feng to add more fuel and jealousy to talk about the matter.

  President Feng is so old and fine, how can he not know what the Wu family means.

  People are selling favors to Jiang Xiaoxiao.

  In any case, Xiaocheng is also the child he grew up watching, so he can't really watch this child just go on like this.

   So pretending to be deaf and dumb, it can be regarded as fulfilling them. Since the matter is serious, he naturally has to settle the matter, but I really did not expect that Jiang Xiaoli was still having such a lawsuit on his body.

  This kid is also a blessed one. Meeting such a sister is simply a family guardian.

  Look at a sister who is sitting in town. He doesn't need his sister to take action. Everyone else has to help out just for the sake of his sister.

  Hey, why didn't I have a daughter!

  As soon as he saw Li Caiqi, Dean Feng frowned.

   "Old Li, what's the matter?"

  Director Li secretly scolded his daughter-in-law as an idiot.

  He didn't know what happened to his grandson. In recent years, his daughter-in-law has done such bullying in order to wipe his butt on his grandson.

  Although he thought this was wrong, it was his grandson after all. If he watched his grandson go to jail, he couldn't bear it, so he just pretended to be deaf and dumb.

  Although he did not show up on this matter, he knew that his daughter-in-law was moving around in the hospital relying on his power.

  But the dean who really didn't expect this incident to come here.

  "Dean, I don't know. You called me, and I was a little bit confused by the second monk. Curious, Mengxin, why are you here?"

The real image of   installation.

  Li Caiqi looked at what the old man meant, and that was to stay out of the matter.

  Hurry to explain.

   "Dean Feng, Dad, my child and I didn't come to the ward specifically to apologize to the other party. I wanted to send some compensation. I didn't expect some misunderstandings."

  Liu Mengxin has long since died.

   Seeing Dean Feng, she was a little dumbfounded.

   "Dean Feng, it's okay! It's okay."

  This matter was known to Dean Feng, and his father-in-law would probably be beaten.

"fine?"

  President Feng took a look at Wu Pingjing and his wife.

Xu Meng smiled and said, "Old Feng, this is not all right. The man and woman in front of them were very arrogant. They opened their mouths and said that his father is the director of the hospital. They issued a certificate to prove his son. It's easy to be in a coma after a serious injury.

  To send this young man in the ward directly into the cell! This kid was wronged very much. He encountered roadblocking and robbery on the road. He used his life to protect national property and collective property. In the end, he would be slandered by others.