191-200

Chapter 191

   "Captain Zhang, what are you doing?"

  Guo Dongjun smiled forward and passed a cigarette.

  At this time, there are many people in the family. Although they also brought educated youths, they only add up to a dozen people. The other party is aggressive, there are more than 50 people.

  He also understood in his heart, it seemed that this matter had been premeditated, otherwise there was this piece of wood on the road!

  Well, they didn't meet them on the way here. It's not obvious that they just waited to stop them.

  The opponent slapped it open.

Xiaorou said without a smile, "Chairman Guo, I know that you are a capable person. I have long heard that your forest farm is capable, and you brought back a lot of food two days ago. This is another trip, but We have to help our brother's unit.

  The county leaders said, let everyone help themselves and find a way. Help each other to tide over the difficulties, even if there are many brothers, you can unload a truck of food from your truck.

  There are more than two hundred people in our team, and now every family can't open the pot, just waiting for the food to save their lives! Your kindness, brother remembers. In the future, whenever your forest farm needs any help, just speak up.

  If I make a kowtow, my surname will not be Zhang, but your surname. "

  This is a real hard grab.

  Guo Dongjun's face is also ugly.

"Lao Zhang, although we are not very familiar people, at least we recognize each other. Although the county leaders said that everyone should help themselves, help each other, and tide over the difficulties together. But if you say that, you can't insist on our farm. People grab rations.

  The people on your farm are hungry and can't bear it. Isn't the life of our farm a fate? They are also waiting for ration relief.

  Furthermore, our rations were exchanged for wood with real money and silver, and it was not in vain. If you really want to unload food, that's fine! I can't say anything. You save anyone's life. You can tell them how much food stamps are on the market. Comrade Fan is here now.

  This food was brought by others, and it was used as a deposit to exchange wood for us. You can't let people go back empty-handed. Besides, did you eat other people's food for nothing? "

  Guo Dongjun has long grasped the key points. This farm is extremely poor. If the production team has money and food stamps, they will have to find a way to buy food.

  What kind of food prices are rising on the black market now, it's just like having wings.

  Who now has the ability to dare to buy grain from the black market, the original price of ten catties of grain, now buying 1 catty of grain, who can eat it?

  Captain Zhang blushed, don't say, what people said that really put him here, asking for money and food stamps, they don't have it, to put it bluntly, they are really robbing him.

  "Lao Guo, yours is a forest farm, you have wood to trade with others, but ours is a farm, and what can be produced is grain. Now we want to have grain, do we need to trade it with others?

  Finally, we are also a brother company. Otherwise, you can help and save the emergency. First, use the wood from your forest farm to exchange them for them. Can we use money to make up for you in the coming year? Even if I give you an IOU, won't it work? "