401-410

Chapter 401 Jiang Xiaoxiao is your daughter

  Ye Hua received a telegram from his son that Liu Hongmei gave birth to a daughter. Fang Peizhong also said that Ye Hua would help him in activities immediately, and the second batch of names for returning to the city was down.

  Fang Peizhong must come back.

  Ye Hua put the telegram in the drawer, panicking.

what to do!

  The son wants to come back, but what can she do.

  Now Fang Zhiyuan does not go home every day without getting drunk, just like a puddle of mud.

  Fang and Mrs. Fang looked down on them even more.

  Don't speak when you die.

  Ye Hua feels that he is really unlucky, and the only one who can play a role now is Fang Xiaohui.

  Fang Xiaohui married Song Mohuan.

  The Song family can't justify it if they don't help them. This kind of thing is not a big deal.

  Just a word from the Song family.

  She is going to find Fang Xiaohui.

  Ye Hua looked at the time, it was already past six o'clock, and it was dark at six o'clock in winter.

  But she was so anxious that she couldn't go.

  Today is Friday. Fang Xiaohui is still in the health school. I am afraid that Fang Xiaohui will go back to her home tomorrow. It will be inconvenient to find Fang Xiaohui.

   Cruel, Ye Hua went out with a purse.

  Out of the compound, it is a tree-lined avenue, but because of the cold winter, there is no tree-line here, but Ye Hua doesn't like it here.

  It is full of shadows in summer and winter, as if someone is always hiding among the trees.

  She hurriedly speeded up, trying to get through as soon as possible.

  A black shadow walked out of the dark, Ye Hua trembled in his heart, and clutched the purse in his hand.

  You will not encounter robbery.

  I send my son's salary this month, but I don't have any money in my hands.

   "Ye Hua!"

  A cold voice made Ye Hua shiver.

   Take a step back, Ye Hua seems to have seen a ghost.

   "You...you are out!"

   "Yeah, I came out, thank you for your so much effort to set up a game for me, but unfortunately I didn't die, but I came out well."

  Wu Weiguo walked out of the shadows, his woolen coat made him still show a refined and noble temperament.

   "What do you want? I tell you, you are a prisoner in reform-through-labor, if you dare to go crazy... uh... you... let go... open... me!"

  The words behind Ye Hua were pinched in his throat, and he vomited out vaguely.

  It was red in front of his eyes, his lungs seemed to be burning, and Ye Hua felt that he was going to die.

  She knew that when Wu Weiguo came out, she would die, but she didn't expect Wu Weiguo to come out so quickly. Didn't she say that she was shut down for a lifetime?