491-500

Chapter 491

  "Sister-in-law, a worker's salary is only 28 yuan a month, and you asked me to give my mother 20 yuan a month for pension money, sister-in-law, you are really clear."

  Smiling Fan Jianguo has sharp eyes.

  Wu Jinai blushed, and she knew that she couldn't be investigated carefully, and she couldn't stand it.

   "That's not your second uncle, you have the ability, I also want to let mom live a better life, eat well, dress well, and show that we are filial to be children."

"Sister-in-law, your kindness, I will take it from my heart, but I will not trouble you with my mother's old-age care. My own new daughter-in-law gets married. Since I entered our house, I have to take care of my mother. This is filial piety in the world. , No one can carry it, who would let her run into a man like me.

  It doesn't make sense to marry a daughter-in-law and forget her mother, I'm not like that! If the new wife is unwilling, it can only be your brother and I bachelor. I don't care. My mother is physically strong and doesn't need someone to wait. At most, it's just a matter of washing up.

How hard is   ? Even if my new daughter-in-law is too busy, the 20 yuan is a big deal, and I will spend ten yuan to ask a nanny to come home and serve our mother. It is also thoughtful and considerate, and it saves money than my sister-in-law here.

  Brother, it's not easy for me to make money. Besides, I'm going to marry a daughter-in-law soon, which is not appropriate for this lavish one. I don't have the heart of my eldest brother and sister-in-law. It is impossible for me to ask my eldest brother and sister-in-law to give me 20 yuan in pension money, but you also don't treat other people as fools.

  Don't take the old man as an excuse for filial piety. My brother, my money didn't come from the wind, but also from hard work. It is really chilling to say this. "

  Fan Jianguo grabbed a gun and a stick, and immediately turned Fan Jianfeng's face off.

   "That's not what our couple meant. You open a store and get tens of thousands of dollars in rent at once, not thinking that it is easier for you to make money in the city. Spend a little more for mom, that shouldn't be the answer.

  If you are not happy, then forget it. I didn't mean to force you to take this money out. What you said was as if your eldest brother was coveting your money. "

  Fan Jianfeng rounded the field for himself.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao jumped for joy, and everyone present couldn't help but sigh, no wonder that Long gave birth to nine sons, but the sons are different. See if there is a big difference between this son and his son.

  Fan Jianfeng was also shameless.

   "Little, you pay attention to your attitude, after all, I am also an elder."

   shouted sharply.

Song Moting squinted at his elder uncle, "Uncle, I have no other meaning. I just think that being an elder should be a bit like an elder, after all, there are so many juniors in this house. The aunt said this, But it really opened our eyes to those of us juniors."

Wu Jinai glared, "Oh, now, this niece and son-in-law are better than our elders, and I haven't seen an outsider dominate the king in our house. This is a matter of our Fan family, what's the matter with your surname Song? Huh? You want to put the score back to your Song family."

Fan Xiuying stood up and said, "At this time, my son-in-law has become an outsider. Why is it not an outsider when someone finds someone to find a car and pulls our father back? For funerals, when people buy things, take cigarettes and get alcohol. , Why didn't you say that my son-in-law was an outsider?