41-50

Chapter 41

  Fang Xiaohui went to Song's house in a hurry as soon as she left the door.

  She will not let things evolve to the point where they are out of control.

  My parents are not the kind of people who love their daughters.

  Besides, she is not her biological daughter yet.

  Now people don't want to die for themselves.

  ............

  Jiang Xiaoxiao followed Fan Xiuying to buy things.

  A big bag of things.

  I bought more than a dozen catties of cotton.

  They didn't have a cotton ticket left. Fan Xiuying had borrowed several of them.

"Mom, let's go, I almost got the washbasin kettle or something, don't buy it, I can't bring it on the road, especially the kettle that hits on the road, it will be broken by the time. I couldn't use it in the past, so I might as well buy it after I get to the village. Even if the village is poor, there will always be a supply and marketing agency or something like that."

  She is going to die from exhaustion.

  Her mother can't wait to move the entire supply and marketing agency home to her. She will recognize the soaps and shampoos.

  These things must be used, but other things can be bought or not.

  She knows that on the train going to the countryside, it is crowded, crowded, and crowded.

  Just this little thing about her, it might be crowded out on the road.

  She has space.

  But the people who followed along the road were all revolutionary comrades who will get along with each other for a long time in the future.

  At that time, when people look at them empty-handed, so many things suddenly change, you don't tell them clearly that you have a problem here.

  She is not stupid.

  Fan Xiuying was also worried by her daughter.

  Yes, there are too many things needed.

  How could this little boy take so many things? Besides, I also need someone to take care of me along the way. I'm not sure I'm missing something by then. It's really better to prepare some money for my daughter.

  The two finally returned home. Fan Xiuying saw that her daughter Fang Xiaohui was not at home. The house was empty and there was no one.

   So he closed the door, pulled her daughter into her room and closed the curtain.

   "Mom, what are you doing? Be a thief?"

  Jiang was very tired and almost paralyzed.

  Because there are more people going to the countryside recently, in supply and marketing cooperatives, department stores are almost crowded with people, crowded, squeeze in and then squeeze out, that requires physical strength, which ordinary people can't afford.

  This body is not like in the previous life. After a long period of hard work, it has already developed steel and iron bones. Now it is delicate.

   "You kid can talk nonsense."

  Fan Xiuying opened her closet, the big closet was firmly locked.

  Yesterday Jiang Laoshi had exchanged the gold bars for her for money.