121-130

Chapter 121: Misunderstanding

   "Oh, it's a shame for a talent like you. Okay, okay, let's stop chatting there. Come and come, you get in the car, I know I must go to the county government elementary school to report, and I will send you there to drop in.

  Yes, Qin Ming and Jiang Yue, we were not familiar before, but now we are familiar, Jiang Xiaoxiao is your sister, then we can be regarded as acquaintances, cherish the opportunity Jiang Xiaoxiao gave to create, it is rare to meet such a sister and aunt.

  You will all be working in the county in the future. If you encounter any difficulties, please come to the agency compound to find me. Just talk about finding Secretary Wang, as long as he can help, he will definitely help you. "

  German Wang really likes Jiang Xiaoxiao, not the kind of like between men and women, but purely appreciative likes.

  Jiang Yue and Qin Ming also hurriedly said hello.

  They usually have a chance to meet people like this.

  It's hard to see most of them.

  In the village, Dazhi Qin entertained them. At most, they were running errands, so they couldn't talk.

   "Officer Wang, it's no trouble. Let's take two steps and it will be fast! I still don't bother you, you are busy with you."

  Qin Ming is honest, for fear that he would really ride in the car, he felt frustrated when he glanced at the car.

"Oh, really honest, you are Jiang Xiaoxiao's brother-in-law, so don't be polite to me! I'm taking Jiang Xiaoxiao as a friend. Right, when will I move? Or I will arrange a car and help you with me. It's not easy for your production team to go back and forth in the province."

Secretary Wang really wants to help.

  Section Chief Wei finally saw that he had a chance to interject. He was the leader, and he didn't even look at him at all.

   smiled and said, "Guerlain Wang, how can I trouble you! You are very busy, and I have told Lao Qin that when the time comes, our factory will send a car to help with the move. We must not embarrass Lao Qin."

   Officer Wang then raised his eyes and took a look.

"Who is this?"

  He really didn't pay attention.

   "I'm Wei Guoguang, Chief of the Power Plant Security Section, Secretary Wang, don't worry! Lao Qin's move is left to me, and it must be done properly."

  Finally it was his turn to express himself.

  Wei Guoguang is a little nervous, this is a big cadre in the county.

  He already remembered it! This is Wang Gu, the county magistrate secretary of the county government.

  He saw him when he sent them the factory manager to the county government compound for a meeting, but in fact he knew people, and they didn't even know him.

   "Guardian Wang, this Section Chief Wei is a good person. My brother-in-law came to report, and Section Chief Wei helped him along the way."

  Jiang Xiaoxiao's words made Chief Wei happy.

   "Well, everyone will be employees in the same factory in the future, and they can be considered comrades. Do me a favor, that's not what it should be."

  Polite words are still to be said, this is in front of Wang Gu, and he dare not make a mistake.

  German Wang looked at Wei Guoguang squarely.