461-470

Chapter 461

"Jiang Xiaoxiao, I blame you, I blame you, I shouldn't have been so miserable if you didn't take away my parents' favor. Isn't it all because of you that I am doing now? It's because of you! You took it away I have to be happy, what stand do you have for me!

  And you, Fan Xiuying, you deserve it, I just don't recognize you, because what do you really know? Although you and Jiang Laoshi are my biological parents, all of you are thinking of Jiang Xiaoxiao.

  Anything good is Jiang Xiaoxiao, but me! I am your biological daughter, but you are not as good as an outsider to me. I just don't recognize it. You owe me, you owe me all your life, you have the ability, Jiang Xiaoxiao, you killed me today, see if the Song family has any face.

  This is a big scandal. Think about the old man Song, think about the old lady, who is so good to you on weekdays, so you have the heart to let the Song family bear the scandal because of the two of us? Outsiders don't know what our relationship is. The two wives fought in the hospital, huh, because of what?

  Competing for family property? Still something nasty? Jiang Xiaoxiao is not good, and you are not much better! "

  Fang Xiaohui was crazy, and shouted confidently.

  Jiang glanced at the door honestly. Thanks to him closing it just now, there is no one else.

  The two wards were too close to each other, and there was almost no excitement, so they closed.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao sneered, "Okay, okay, do you think you can threaten me?"

  She really hadn't thought of dealing with Fang Xiaohui, but Fang Xiaohui's mind was not clear, so she had to take care of this bastard.

  Province's scourge again Fan Xiuying and Jiang Honshi.

  Fan Xiuying saw the ferocity in Jiang Xiaoxiao's eyes, for fear that Jiang Xiaoxiao would actually do it, and rushed over regardless of his injury, and hugged Jiang Xiaoxiao's arm.

  "Girl! Let go, let go!"

  Jiang Honest also hurried to help.

The strength of the two people finally rescued Fang Xiaohui from Jiang Xiaoxiao's hands.

  Song Moting went over to help Jiang Xiaoxiao, while giving her a smooth back, while persuading her.

   "Little, don't be angry, be good!"

  The daughter-in-law has just given birth for a few days, and there is no reason to make the daughter-in-law so angry.

   will get sick.

  Fang Xiaohui triumphantly left Fan Xiuying and Jiang Honestly, and stretched out her hand to stroke her hair, which was almost pulled off just now.

  Fang Xiaohui touched the blood on her scalp and glanced at the white and fat glutinous rice balls lying there with mockery in her eyes.

  Others' children are white and fat, their own children are thin and small, surrounded by other families, countless love! My daughter was not welcome at birth just like her.

   Really has the same fate as her.

"Jiang Xiaoxiao, what are you proud of! Look, look, this is my relatives, my parents, I just treat them badly, they still protect me, what do you know is blood relationship? This is, I am happy, I'm happy, they deserve it.

  You, do you think they really love you and love you? But it's because of the Song family, because you are married to Song Moting, otherwise how could you get their favor? Jiang Xiaoxiao...hehe, if you are an ordinary woman and marry an ordinary person, see if they can treat you so well?