𝟶𝟽 - 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚃𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐

Song- Unfair by The Neighborhood

Today was the day. The Victory Tour started. Sapphire, Nadiyah, August, and I all boarded up by the train. I said goodbye to Annie and Finn, as did Sapphire and August.

"I miss you already." Annie sadly smiled as I gave her one last hug.

"Dear God, may she shine throught the Tour." I laughed as Finn returned my hug.

Sapphire tugged my shirt signaling that it was time to leave. Nadiyah and August had already boarded. I sadly waved at the two remaining people I cared for. The train then started, sending Finnick and Annie out of sight.

"Alrighty, so Miss Tessa. How are we feeling today?" Nadiyah asked me. I guess she was a bit more important in the Capitol because of my win. Maybe I became more of a priority to her, to make her look better. August, well I just didn't really understand him. He kept to himself, but he also seemed to be very bubbly and excited.

"Confused." I smiled at her, answering the stupid question of how I felt about going off to the other districts to tell them they shouldn't mourn their loved ones death because they 'fought so hard' and other bullcrap. It gets on my nerves.

"Well, I scheduled out our trip to district 12. We have a 2 days, and time is of the essence." Sapphire rolled her eyes.

"How will the trip go, Nadiyah?" She remarked in a very thick Capitol accent."Well maybe if you stopped mocking me and shut your little pie hole then maybe I could explain." I chocked on my water."Oh." Sapphire crossed her arms."Carry on then."

"So we're starting in 12, working our way up to the Capitol, skipping 4 of course. Your final interview with Caesar, and lots of applause." Nadiyah smiled at me.

~

"Ah! Here we are! The Capitol!" I let out a shaky breath as Nadiyah strutted out of the train doors. Sapphire walked infront of me, and I'm walking infront of 3 peacekeepers. There were a bunch of people crowded around. All clapping, and applauding. Then there was the section of middle aged-old men who only watch for the women. And right now I was dressed in a dull, light blue dress that had flowers, and some see through parts. Added with some black flats and a black headband.

Yeah, I might've looked like a little kid in a dress that fell just below my butt, but I was only 13 with no decision on what I got to wear! And the men here were trying to touch my thighs and lift my skirt, some of them actually succeeding! I just gently pushed their hands away, still a gentle smile on my face, knowing full well that cameras were everywhere. Once, my dress had been lifted up high enough to see my shorts underneath, so much that I had to cover my butt with my hands.

We had finally gotten up to the place where we would stay, aka the 'hotel' type place we stayed in for the Hunger Games. The last thing on the list, my final interview. At last, I just wanted to go home.

"You have a big day tomorrow, so go ahead and get some rest." Sapphire smiled, excusing me from he table. I got up, after wiping my face with the napkins, and headed toward the room I had stayed in 6 months previous.

Lots of memories I thought I lost. They were resurfacing in the nightmares I faced that night.

I walked out from the hall doors to be greeted with Hailey and George's faces. They were moving and it almost looked like they were alive. Still...alive. I looked around, my eyes met with a 6 year old's. She had dark brown hair that was in a short braid down her right shoulder. Her eyes were gray, and she was holding her younger sister's-around 4- hand. There was no ovation. I stood a tad speechless at the mic, remembering how Hailey had been tortured before I killed her. I did.