Chapter 19.

Before Amy left the safe house grounds she had made sure to let Aiden know that following the group's instructions was paramount. When she landed back in the city her first stop was a coffee house. She needed to take a moment to herself and decompress. She had to lock all feelings and emotions away.

When she got to the club Kieran was waiting for her in the office going through some files. "What are you doing here?" She asked him.

"Trying to see how I can get orders out since you decided to take off without notice." Kieran chastised.

"What order are you putting out?" She asked taking the files from him and putting them back in the cabinets. "I will give it."

"I need Ryan and the troop to look for Sean. He is not answering his phone and I was worried because of how he left in the morning." Kieran explained.

His heart was in the right place however Amy's was tainted by the newfound hatred for Sean and the pain lurking behind the image she portrayed.

"I will give the order and from now henceforth don't overstep. I give the orders, if I am not around call me and I will do it from where I will be." She instructed flopping on her seat and opening the attachment Liam had sent, Sean's tracker information.

"Amy," Kieran said taking a seat on the guest chairs. "I know I wronged you and I apologized. How long are you going to hold it over me?" He asked.

Amy sighed and put her phone down, the screen on the desk, "I am not holding anything over you, Kieran. You just... I trusted you, leaned on you and then after you help put me together you come demolish me." She paused. "I understand if Sean does it but you? You saw everything, you were there when all of it happened. You convinced me to go through with my parent's plan."

Kieran lowered his head in shame before speaking, "I know Amy and I am truly sorry for that. I now understand that our work relationship is different from our romantic relationship. Forgive me?" He asked.

Amy looked at him and even if she couldn't fully admit it to Kieran, she had missed him. She had missed the Kieran that loved her unconditionally and supported her. That is what she had always asked for, a man that loved her like her dad loved her mom.

"I missed you." She whispered.

Kieran got up from his seat and moved to where Amy was and kissed her. Without waiting for a response he spun the chair she was on and lifted her, lips still on Amys devouring the life out of her.

He placed her on the desk his hands on her back caressing her slowly his eyes trained on Amy's, "I am so sorry I messed up my love. I love you and I promise to never hurt you again." He promised.

Amy stared at him for a hot minute and the tingling feeling on the lower part of her body came back. Her eyes lowered to Kieran's lips and whatever he was saying became a blur. She straightened her back to attach her lips with his and the moment their lips touched, clothes came off and the only sounds coming from them were the sounds of pleasure.

Kieran moved slowly inside of her whispering sweet nothings in her ear his hands holding her thighs in place. "I fucking missed you, Amy." The low deep moan that came from Amy sent Kieran down the rabbit hole and his orgasm triggered Amy's.

Kieran kissed her forehead before they got dressed and resumed working. Throughout the day Kieran kept kissing Amy randomly and sneaking in a few butt squeezes or love pats as he called them.

Later that night Kieran had prepared a picnic date in Amy's room like they used to do months ago. He made sure to leave work early and get all the extra pillows, duvets to build a pillow fort, set up a few movies, snacks and food.