Chapter 31.

"What do we have?" Liam asked.

"So far, we are up to his high school years," Paige answered.

"We went to the same high school so I can help with that," Ryan stated.

"Umm no, you did not?" Paige said questioningly.

Ryan turned to look at Paige, "Yes we did. That is how we know the guy behind those hacked messages was from our school."

"Big screen please," Paige said to no one in particular. Once it was on, she connected and then proceeded to brief them. "Kieran Saint Sterling, age 29. He went to a military Academy from age fourteen enrolled by his father from then on he served at the age of nineteen then quit. His life from there on is a blur until now the Club years."

"Twenty-nine? Kieran is my age mate. Twenty four. Born the same year and a few months apart." Ryan argued.

"His birth certificate says otherwise." Paige countered.

"Tell us what you know." Liam probed.

"He joined in my second year of high school. Long story short we became friends, after the three years of high school we lost contact for another three then met mysteriously, hit back up and then I introduced him to the Club then a year later I recommend him to Amy's parents when they started looking for a bodyguard." He sighed slumping back in his chair.

"Okay if my math is correct," Ramon started. "Kieran was 20 when he came to your school and you were 15. Stayed in school for 3 years making you 18 and him 23." He continued explaining as he wrote down the ages on the chalkboard. "Lost contact for 3, making you 21 and him 26. One year in the club, making him 27, you 22 then two years later which is now, you are twenty-four and Kieran is twenty-nine." He finished placing the chalk back and wiping his hands.

"So you are also smart." Brandon mocked.

"Wait, hold up," Ryan said. He was still shocked at the fact that he thought he knew his best friend. "So what you are saying is he was undercover and I was his target?"

"Yes, you were," Amy said from the back making everyone turn to look at her since they had no idea she was there. She walked towards the front of the room still talking. "In my ninth birthday letter, my parents said 'look closely plans do go wrong and they did."

"Based on the calculations Ramon has done. I would say I was eleven years old when Kieran joined your school," She looked at Ryan. "All this started way back. Two years after that letter Kieran joins school meaning plans were now underway."

"It's been an ongoing war for eleven years," Ashley stated.

"Well planned even. I will give them that." Amy sighed.

"That means everything that we did was pre-planned or premeditated," Ryan said.

"Yes. Welcome to the team Ryan hope." Liam said.

"The phone hacking, the bully he had to fight, meeting later on. My goodness, the bomb- the BOMBING!" He exclaimed. "I remember you guys mentioned something about small cameras when you debriefed me. Do you think they had those in the jiu-jitsu building as well?" Ryan asked no one in particular.

Amy turned to look at Liam, "Can you check if the link had any extra footage or something?" She asked him.

"I could look around," Liam said.

"Also Ryan can you call our guy from the airport? See how far back they go on their camera footage. I want access to them if at all it dates back to the date there was a bomb on moms plane." She instructed.