Chapter 29.

"Here is the timeline." Amy started. "Two years ago, that would be 2020, after turning eighteen I enrolled in multiple classes and things." She paused. "You might want to note this down. Sign language, exotic dancing, fight crowning, belly dancing, break dancing, braille reading, orchestra, boxing, dangerous driving as well and finally Ninja sensory training. As you can tell I had a lot of free time. I had at least four classes a day." She finished.

Paige chuckled, "What was your GPA? Because I think learning is your thing."

"Yeah, books are kind of her thing," Ryan stated. "Her parents used to brag all about it at work."

"What can't you do?"

"Pass my exams." Amy chuckled. "Books are not my thing Ry. Every result I pulled was thanks to my best friend." She paused. "Anyway now yall are up to speed. Dig away." She said then walked out towards her assigned room in the S house.

She took out her phone and gave herself a few minutes of going through her's and Lily's memories. Just a few minutes, she promised herself. It was her type of coffee, the boost she needed to keep going. Now the journey was for Lily and her parents.

Sean was going crazy on the other side. He couldn't get a hold of Amy's location and the person he sent to go break into the master room for info, triggered the security system. Fucking younger brothers, he cursed.

Colt was a little Sean in another body. He breathed and lived Sean, he worshipped the ground Sean walked on. So it was easy for Sean to use him however he pleased.

"How is it that all of you seem to be making such stupid mistakes!" He shouted.

"How was I supposed to know the room had a security alarm?!" Colt asked exasperated.

"Shut the fuck u-" Sean shouted at him.

"Don't shout at your brother Sean." Mrs Forte warned.

"He does not seem to do anything right." Sean sighed.

"Neither can you. Why did you kill that young girl Sean? Our mission is Amy, not anyone else. No matter how close they are."

"Well had you done your job right two years ago we wouldn't be here. I am cleaning up your messes, again." Sean chastised.

Ashley had her alter ego ready, the staging was the only thing remaining. Ramon, Willford and Ashley worked better together, as a team and partners.

Fast forward a few days later, Amy was enjoying being in Kieran's arms. It was home, Kieran was home. She always reminded herself of that. Whenever she needed to ground herself, Kieran was who she needed to see. She knew that the step that the team was making was the home stretch. It was about to go downhill so she soaked up all the comfort that she needed or may need.

Ashley sat down on the bench waiting for the cue from Ryan. Amy was supposed to fly in a few hours after the execution had taken place.

Ramon had finally gotten a hold of Sean, marked his route and now all that was left was to play.

"Few seconds, Willford your award-winning scene starts now. Ashley game time."

Willford stomped towards Ashley, anger radiating from his face, you would think someone had actually hurt him.

"Lena! How dare you leave the house after I explicitly told you not to." Willford argued using her fake name.

"Don't fucking shout at me Darren! I can do whatever the fuck I want." Sean was now approaching the scene that was directly in front of him.

"I fucking own you woman," Willford said taking steps closer to Ashley prompting her to push him.

After stumbling backwards from Ashley's push, Willford lifted his hand to slap Ashley but she caught it and in turn kneed him in the balls then started running towards the direction Sean was coming from.