Chapter 22.

"Where are you taking me?" Lily asked the pilot for the tenth time.

"To safety." The pilot finally answered.

"Fuck you, Amy." She mumbled to herself.

Lilly always trusted all of Amy's decisions. If she hadn't reacted and listened to her she would probably be dead. All the obedience came with her being a Chief of staff's daughter. Lily's dad opted for drills rather than having a bunch of people in black suits following them around.

Part of Victor's confidence came from Amy being a trained fighter so he always knew his daughter was in good hands. Now he was too.

"We are here ma'am." The pilot told Lily as he descended in the safe houses back yard, which was made to fit at least two planes. 

Lay low, we will call. - Amy. The pilot received the message the moment he landed.

Victor ran outside when he heard the plane to get his daughter.

"Dad?" Lily called when he opened her door. "What are you doing here?" She asked getting up and walking towards the house.

"Long story baby girl. Are you okay?" He answered when they entered the house, he locked it then hugged her, "I am so happy to see you, Lilly." He kissed her forehead.

"Is mom with you too? Did Amy bring you here as well? What is happening daddy?" 

"She did. It wasn't safe to go home so I asked her to come get you. You trust her judgement more than my security team." Victor lied on Amy's behalf.

"Yeah well, I don't owe your team my life. Where is mom?"

"She is resting. Let's go keep the baby company."

"What is going on dad?"

Victor looked at his daughter, smiled and then hugged her once more. When he saw Amy's text message, what hit his head first was his daughter's safety. His family truly trusted Amy, Victor had confidence that Amy would deliver.

Amy came for him when he least expected it, he had no room to not trust her.

"You are safe that's what matters." Liam had brought him up to speed on what Sean was up to, the coded version.

Amy dropped Ryan off at the Club and set route for the safe house where her best friend's family was. She was dreading every moment of what was about to happen. Lilly knowing what Amy did was the last thing that she wanted to happen.

Granted Aiden knew, which was still not part of the plan, he wasn't her best friend.

When the pilot set ground in the backyard, Amy alighted and walked to the house.

"Guys?" She called while pouring herself a drink. She had made sure to tuck her gun away for the sake of Lilly.

"Amy? What are you doing here?" Lilly asked.

"I just came to make sure you got here okay." She answered.

"You don't trust the guy who brought me here?"

"I don't trust anyone," Amy mumbled to herself.

"What's that?"

"I trust him," Amy said rubbing her hands on her side. The shortness of breath she had been avoiding became unbearable.

Amy kept adjusting her weight from one foot to the other every few seconds. Perspiration appeared at the top of her head and the little hand twitch happened. Moving up and down her hand started shaking and her eyes watered. It had been a minute since she got an attack.