Chapter 32.

"And how are the investigations going?" The reporter asked the detective.

"We are still following the leads we have so far. It looks promising." The detective answered.

"You are a father, right? Looking at it from that angle what would say would be the best approach?" The reporter gauged.

"Yes, I am a father of two beautiful girls. I would be devastated if one of my girls told me that someone did that to her." He answered evading the actual question.

"But what would you do? Because in the case of Ally, the guy only served five years in prison. Do you think it's fair paedophiles and rapists get five years while petty crimes get over ten years?"

"No it is not but that still does not give civilians any right to execute someone. We are currently looking at the parents as they have motive more than anyone."

"Liam. Your move." Amy said.

Amy and her team anticipated for this so they had made sure all the survivors and their parents had a perfect alibi. He hacked into the broadcast and started playing the videos of each parent and their kids at the time of death.

As each video played, it had the name of the parent and the kids, it showed where they were and what they were doing at that time. At the end of the video, Liam captioned, "if you can't do your jobs right then let someone do it for you."

After Liam took down his broadcast he turned off the television because no one was interested anymore.

"What if they actually arrest them?" Ramon asked.

"Then we rescue them," Ryan answered. "I don't have a sister or a child but after going through all the submissions left by those girls and women I cannot stop thinking of how I would skin the bastards alive if it was my sister or daughter." He added.

"I know we have good resources and all but we are talking about prison break here." Brandon countered.

Ashley cleared her throat, "I can blend in anywhere just give me time and place."

"I have contacts in all of the states prisons, statehouse, parliament, the families and a lot more. Thanks to my parents."

"All of them?" Liam asked his mind going back to his sister.

"Yes all of them."

"Does that include the two in my hometown?" He asked.

"Yes, Liam. Who are we breaking out?"

Liam scoffed. "Not breaking out. Just ending their lives."

"That can be arranged," Amy said casually.

"Who are you?" Ryan smiled. "The Amy your parents talked about was a goody-two-shoes. I like this Amy."

"I wouldn't say so, they left her literal life clues on most things, they knew what she could do," Paige stated.

Paige was right. On Amy's fourth birthday, she was enrolled on her fighting classes. The anger her parents saw in her was what led them to believe she was cut out for it all. She was born in the right family.

"They knew all along," Amy whispered.

"Well, that is in the past. Brief me on Kieran's issue." She said her poker face back on spot.

"No movement in your house, no sign of him in the club and Rylan also deactivated him. Ryan also figured out some things." Liam said.

Amy turned to look at Ryan as he started speaking. "Rylan got this one time gig on our first year of high school and he took me with him because he did not trust the site he got the job from, it looked shady. Once we got there, we went through a tunnel-like corridor got security checked and then let in where we had to sign a bunch of contracts before we met with your parents." He paused to gauge Amy's reaction.