Chapter 28.

Ryan got to the airline half an hour early because he did not want to keep Amy waiting.

"Ryan hope?" The pilot asked.

"Yes?"

"I am miss Whittakers, Pilot. Follow me." He said then started walking towards the waiting room where Brandon was.

The two had met when Ryan went to drop his phone at the address Amy had given him.

"Hey man." Ryan greeted.

"Security check first," Brandon said. He took out his gadgets and went on with the procedure. After he was done, they walked down a tunnel that lead to the Jets door.

Once they were in the jet Brandon introduced himself. "Name is Brandon, you will meet the rest of the team where we are going. Rules are simple. It's a secret to everyone else, not us. Liam is the team leader after Amy. The purpose of the team is to watch Amy's back and the team's. Everything you might need will be provided to you." He cleared his throat. "I know you are the second in command at the Club, which means you will be acting as a liaison for both teams."

"Understood," Ryan said.

"Good."

Once they were in the safe house, Ryan handed over all of his gadgets. Since he was cleared off all tracking devices, Brandon just de-activated the Clubs tracker so that it can not be activated by anyone around the club.

"This is everyone. Amy will be with us shortly but for now, Liam, Paige, Ashley, Willford, Ramon, Sapphire and her son Aiden. We also have a doctor and the pilot is also part of the team. Questions?" Brandon introduced.

"Sapphire Ross?" Ryan asked.

Sapphire looked at her son quickly then shook her head, "Sapphire Blue. Nice to meet you." She said trying to place where she had met him.

"No, it's Ross. You are the leader of Malien. Your club recruited me to kill Amy in order for me to save my brother's life." Ryan said taking slow steps towards Sapphire. She got up and started walking backwards where she bumped on Liam.

"Calm down Ryan. Amy will explain everything later." Liam said.

"She better have a good explanation of why you are suddenly one of the good guys after mutilating your husband." Ryan clipped.

"Ryan!" Brandon warned.

"Ross wasn't my husband." She shouted. "The psychos after Amy and the ones actually in charge of Malien and its sister Club did." She argued.

"You were married?" Aiden asked.

"No." She clipped then turned to look at Ryan. "I was only an assistant, my orders were to give orders to you. Pre-written orders, I had no idea what was in those envelopes." She defended.

"Hold on, how long have you been here?" Ryan asked.

"For a while, a little bit after Amy's accident," Liam answered on behalf of Sapphire.

"You have a lot to catch up on," Liam told him.

"Apparently so do I." Aiden chastised.

"Fuck you, Ryan." Sapphire mumbled.

"How do you even know each other?" Ashley asked.

Before Ryan could answer, the front door opened and in walked Amy.

"Oh, you are here Ryan. Have you been briefed yet?" She asked.

"Yes, I have. Amy, what is Sapphire doing here? At the Club, we all know she is the bad guy." He started.