Chapter 30.

"So we have been monitoring his movements for the past week and we officially now have a pattern." Paige started. "We also have the location, his warehouse which seems to be his main operational centre, his house based on the fact that he spends most of the night in that location. Ma'am, we are ready to take him down." She told Amy.

Amy had a very detailed way of offing Sean. In her parent's bed with two bullet holes in his head. That is what would satisfy her.

"Okay, we need to be cautious. He warned me that he is not working alone. We do not know how many men and firepower he has. We go in, see the place and put a few cameras and get out. Remember, I need Sean and his family alive. I brought in the armour, suit up." She instructed.

Amy had been training non-stop ever since they got the tracker on Sean. Aiden had also been training with her. It was good for his mental health.

"Aiden you are not coming," Amy said the moment she saw Aiden getting in his gear.

"What? Why is there gear with my name on then?"

"For future use Aidy. You are not yet ready, I need you to get more training before then." She told him.

"What am I supposed to do till you guys come back? Considering mom too has stuff to do."

"Well, Ryan and Liam suggested you stay on the cameras to watch our six." She said making Aiden jump up in joy.

When they got to the car, Amy was seated between Liam and Ryan while Brandon drove and next to him was Ramon and Paige was at the back. They did not want Ashley and Willford on the scene because Sean has already seen them. Amy was just being cautious. She did not want to spook him before she got the inside scoop.

An hour later after landing, the team was settled and ready to move. Amy wanted to move in on them late evening. So it being lunchtime they passed time by just talking and laughing.

"My birthday is in two months," Amy whispered to no one in particular. "I can't believe it's going to be a year without my parents." She added.

No one said it but they all thought it. Losing your loved ones either on your birthday or close to your birthday had to be disastrous. Liam and Ryan turned to look at each other immediately but no one said a thing.

Liam and Ryan both behaved as Amy's big brother. If it hurt her, they took it out of the way. Unfortunately, they can't handle this one.

"Do you plan on doing anything?" Paige asked.

"Probably spend it with my parents and Lilly." She said chuckling humourlessly.

"Well how about our usual fortnight dinner that night then?" Brandon asked.

Amy smiled at them and just shook her head. "I plan on being done with this Sean issue by then. So unless you guys decide to stick around then sure."

"I am sorry ma'am but we are family now. You can not get rid of us that easily." Brandon told her.

"I agree. We are your family now. Liam, Ramon and Ryan are the big protective brothers, I am the big protective sister. Brandon and Will are the smart brothers. Now Ashley is the 'get you in trouble' kinda sister." Paige said.

"Aiden is the little brother you protect and Sapphire is our overall parent," Liam added.

It was all true. Amy always thought of it that way. Her handpicked family. She even had another set of parents, Victor and Autumn.

"It's half-past six. We should move now." Ryan said looking at his watch.

Without seeming suspicious they walked one by one towards the warehouse and successfully sneaked in thanks to Liam for finding a blindspot and Aiden being the extra eyes.