Chapter 13.

Kieran walked in the ensuite where Amy was clearing her mind. He walked towards the sink, splashed water on his face then lifted his chin to look at himself, only to see Amy standing under the showerhead. He knew very well that whenever she pulled that stance her mind was congested beyond her imagination.

Kieran walked out of the ensuite without Amy noticing him as her back was facing him. He locked the bedroom door then started walking towards the ensuite leaving a trail of clothes behind him. He never wanted to see her stressed, because he did not even know how to deal with his stress either.

He opened the door to the shower startling her. Amy stared at him as he walked towards her but said nothing. She wanted the shower to herself, to think and break down her emotions.

Amy wanted to break down then pull herself back together but all that could not be done with him in the shower.

"I am just here to listen Princess we don't have to do anything." He said when he got close to her.

Amy knew that what she had asked God for had come in a full package. It was what she had always wanted. A boyfriend who listened, cared and took initiative.

Growing up, she had the best example of how a lady should be treated. Her dad was crazy about her mother. Random kisses, flowers, date nights. She wanted that.

Amy put her hands on his chest as she tried to decipher her emotions. She wanted to push him away yet she wanted the comfort. Instead, she moved her hands towards the back of his neck and pulled him down for a smothering kiss. Delicate yet so passionate.

Kieran was caught off guard by Amy's cold lips meeting his warm ones but he could not push her away. Her lips always tasted like heaven to him. The strawberry taste he always got in his mouth as he kissed her was pulling him in.

"No, wait." He said pulling away from her. "You are running baby, don't." He begged.

Sean had files and copies spread out on his bed as he tried to understand every important piece of information that was on the papers. He wanted to be able to help his sister when needed. Family business meant lead by family.

"Kieran please?" She begged. "Just... I just want to forget, I just want to feel as if everything is perfect. Please baby." She cajoled.

"But promise you will tell me later what has my queen frowning okay?"

Amy tilted her head to the side, scrunched her nose then pouted. His weakness, that pout always did magic on him.

"Stop playing hard to get with me, my love." She whispered moving her hands from his chest down to his stomach and down to his groin.

He twitched.

"God Amy, I just love you so much. Where do I even start?"

"You can start by kissing me." She said taking one more step towards him.

He pulled her in, then he wanted to pull her in even more. Every touch had a different message to deliver. Every kiss held a different meaning. He wanted to feel her boobs on his chest, he wanted to feel her strained breathing on his neck as he made love to her. He wanted to be able to look at how beautiful she was when coming undone.

Kieran held her hand and pulled her out of the shower. He took the towel he had placed in the dryer and handed it to Amy. Repeating the process on himself, he placed the towel on the rack after he was done. He placed his hands on her cheeks pulling her closer to himself, moved a lock of hair that had invaded her face then bit his lip trying to restrain himself from devouring her there and then.

"Stop." She whispered moving her hand to his lip which was between his teeth.

"I can't," He breathed out as he smashed his lips on her making him groan pulling her more closer.