Chapter 42.

Everything was set as Amy and Mira looked all buttered up. Kieran took his phone after receiving all the instructions he needed from Amy.

He dialled Sean's phone number requesting face time.

"Kieran, what happened to your face?" Sean asked the moment he saw his bruised face.

"Someone did not want to go down without a fight. I have some goodies for you and grandpa. Hold on let me switch the camera. Mira and Amy." He showed them to Sean. "I also killed some two ladies they had around. Figured we needed these two alive."

"How did you find them?"

"I looked for her and asked for help looking for Cassie. You know her weakness with kids. Anyway, I can't move them so yall need to come around and then we finish this once and for all."

"Why is your phone shaking?" Sean asked when he saw the image shaking.

"The bitch shot me. Right in the arm where I shot her." He chuckled.

"Did you get Cassie?"

"Yeah, she is sleeping right now. I locked her in Amy's old room. She needs not to see this."

"Can we see her?" Grandpa asked joining Sean.

"You don't trust me."

"Not at all. You left right after I killed Amanda. You probably thought-"

"You killed Amanda? What the fuck Sean? Why would you do that?" He asked in hopes of seeming clueless about what he had witnessed.

"We have the location radius. We are comparing it now to the map Mira gave us." Liam said via the earbud Amy had drowning Sean's next words.

A moment later right after Kieran had walked to the bedroom to show her daughter to the others. Amy gave her order. "Once you have matched the area. Send the teams." She whispered.

"Thirty minutes. Okay." Amy heard Sean tell Kieran via the phone.

She had not disclosed the full plan to Kieran because again, she did not trust him. Amy wanted to wipe out every last living member of Sean and Kieran's syndicate.

Once Sean was out of the cave Liam picked up his tracker and that was the go-ahead the team needed to go in and do what they had to do.

"That was oscar worth. I never knew I could lay still that long." Ashley said the moment they got the 'cut'.

"You heard him. They will be here in thirty minutes." Kieran said.

"I surely did. Good job."

"Why did you bring my daughter here Amy after I told you not to."

"It saved your ass did it not?" Amy asked.

"You mean your ass?" He countered.

"The word you are looking for is thank you," Paige told him.

"She needs to leave."

"She is staying where she is."

The team in black went in through the same exit they had used during Amy's rescue while team B, went in through the new location they had just discovered. While they were in there another team had been sent to Malian and Milestone as well and the same thing was happening.

Bombs were placed strategically through the four walls one Kilometre distance through both entries. Ryan and Rylan were remote-controlling two heavily modified ATV's which had sprinklers on top of them. Petroleum tank in one of the bikes and liquid helium tank on the other. Liam had done the mathematics of it all and run it through his mock programme and if all went well the two bikes would meet in the middle causing an explosion.