Chapter 36.

Feelings, don't just dissipate in thin air and get forgotten. Amy thought she had gotten over her feelings for Kieran but seeing him again made that part of her heart that was now cold get abit warm. It wasn't her proudest moment but danger seemed to turn her on.

When Amy regained consciousness she did not know what day or time it was. She had been in and out of it for a while.

When she was able to focus on one thing she started to look around and by the time she noticed she was tied up, she had also realised help wasn't coming.

The make and build of where she was would not allow any signal out and considering how cold it was Amy was certain they were underground. The walls were cave-like and they had about five heaters but they did not seem to work well enough.

Her eyes were swollen and blood running down her nose as if she had been beaten. Amy tried to recollect her memory but nothing seemed to work.

"Somebody help." She croaked out her voice barely a whisper. "Help." She whispered.

Without recollection of what had happened between getting in Kieran's car and waking up where she was, Amy was feeling lost. She had no bearing on anything. The first rule has always been, to be aware of your surroundings but her head could not move on its own accord to look around long enough. She tried looking at the placement of her shoulder when she realised she was suspended using her hands.

Looking at the ground below her Amy was certain that if she was to fall it would not be graceful. They would probably be wiping her brains off the ground for weeks. Being cave-like and all, the surroundings were pure old age stones.

"What the fuck happened?" She whispered to herself.

"I see you are an awake baby sister," Sean said walking inside Amy's cell.

"Older sister you fucker." Amy mumbled.

"Potato potato. Are you ready now or should we continue? I have so many angry people out there and they are willing to have a go at you." Sean said.

"It's okay Sean. I go both ways, no gender preference." She chuckled.

"Two months and three days Amy and all you managed to say is let them go," Sean said.

Amy tried to maintain her facial expression when she heard that she had been with them for that long and she couldn't remember a thing but failed. "Did you let them go?" She asked immediately to cover her shocked face.

"I mean we are not stupid Amy. Remember one thing, if we starve the mother we also starve the baby." Sean said then walked out.

"Wait," Amy called when Sean got to the door. "I will tell you all that you need to know on one condition."

Sean turned to look at her which prompted her to continue. "I will only tell it to Kieran."

"Those are two conditions." Sean pointed out.

"Potato potato." She threw back.

Sean chuckled and then walked out. A few minutes later Kieran walked in his usual smirk plastered on his face. "I see you missed me."

"I will tell you everything you want only if every day for the rest of the days I am alive I get to see Autumn and her son. Three meals, water and any liquid she wants. You give me that and you can use me as you want." She told him.

Kieran chuckled and for a moment it crossed his mind that she probably knew about his daughter but that disappeared immediately when she saw the pleading face Amy was sporting.

It's one thing being undercover and good at your job and it's another being undercover and in love with the job. He knew that no matter what, his heart belonged to Amy and not his wife. He saw what no one else was able to see. Amy's vulnerable side made him want her the more.