Chapter 41.

Kieran had to swallow all of his pride and go back to where everything started. Amy's home was the one place he should have never left to begin with. So when all the others were asleep at night Kieran decided to make a run for it.

The moment he stepped out, above ground Amy and her team knew where he was. They however did not rush to go catch him instead they decided to see where he would go. A few hours later Amy's house camera picked him up walking to the door.

He tried the keys he had but they did not work so he looked around trying to find the placement of the camera.

When he found it he signed 'I need your help, Amy. I am not leaving till I talk to you.'

"What did he say?" Liam asked.

"He says he needs my help."

"Why?" Paige asked.

"I don't know," Amy answered.

"What's the move?" Aiden asked.

"I don't know but the mission still stands. Let's gear up."

Amy, Ryan, Paige and Aiden landed at the former Victor and Autumns house which Amy had taken the liberty of buying to preserve Lilly's memory.

She opened the garage and took one of the cars and drove towards her house. Aiden went on ahead to try and gauge the mental space Kieran was in.

"Aiden, hey." Kieran greeted getting up from the verandah.

"Kie what's up, man?" Aiden asked. "What are you doing here?"

"Am looking for Amy."

"Oh am house sitting, uuh she told me yall had a falling out?"

Amy, Ryan and Paige had gone around the house and had him surrounded as they popped out one at a time. Ryan came out first his gun drawn and pointed at him then Amy followed by Paige. Aiden also took out his gun just to be ready although he did not point it at him.

"Am here. What do you want?" Amy asked.

"Aiden," He chuckled. "I should have known." He sighed then looked at Amy. "You sure took your sweet time Amy."

"Yeah well, what can I say? I work for myself." She cocked her gun. "What do you want Kieran. I don't have the whole day."

He held his hands up and then looked at Ryan. "Am just taking a photo from my pocket." Then looked at Amy. "Don't shoot."

After retrieving it he passed it to Amy but Aiden snatched it first. "That is my baby girl. She is missing and I need your help finding her."

Amy locked her gun and then put it back on her holster chuckling. "Who would have thought. Did the popular group kick you out of their circle?"

"No, Sean killed the only living person that knew her whereabouts."

"Oh, juicy." Paige taunted.

"Who are you?" Kieran asked.

"None of your fucking business. Keep talking." Paige answered.

"Why did Sean just decide to kill whoever it is that he did," Ryan asked.

"It's a long story can we please go inside to talk I promise I am here for my daughter." Kieran pleaded.

After going inside Kieran told them everything from how he found out about his son's death who turned out to be Sean's son. He proceeded to explain how he had witnessed his wife cheat and die within five minutes.

"So what you are saying is that I don't have to worry about little Mrs Sterling and the Fortes?" Amy asked.

"Well yes, but what I am saying is that I need help looking for my daughter."