Chapter 11.

Sean could not sleep as he had so many questions, so many unanswered questions. His whole life had revolved around the military so he was looking forward to creating a bond outside the world. 

The moment Sean decided to sleep was practically morning since the next thing he knew he was being woken up for breakfast by an overjoyed Amy.

"Wakey wakey brother, time for breakfast. Something we don't do anymore in this house." Amy tried waking him up.

"Sure but since you don't do breakfast anymore let me keep on sleeping," Sean said in a groggy morning voice.

"No can't do. Get your ass up." Amy said pulling the blankets off of him.

"Bad Amy. You should never do that to a military guy. We got good reflexes." Sean said sitting up on the bed.

"So do I. Less talking, more walking please." Amy told him as she led the way towards the kitchen.

"What's for breakfast little sister?"

"Big sister." She corrected.

"Oh sorry, little sister. What's for breakfast now?"

"Consult the chef." She told him.

"We have a chef?"

"Nowp I do." She said looking directly at Kieran.

"What have you prepared for us this morning brother-in-law?" Sean asked walking towards the kitchen table.

After the mouth-watering breakfast, Sean looked restless and Amy couldn't help but notice.

"Anything you wanna talk about?" She asked after clearing the table.

"All this can wait, Amy till you ready to tell me everything."

"I am ready, just waiting for you to fire the questions."

"Our parents?" He said it like a statement but more like a question.

"Alright. A few months back mom and dad were murdered in this same house in their bedroom and to date, we got no suspect or culprit." She said all in one breathe.

"From then on I had to take over the company because I was the only living or well the known heir. In with that came a box full of letters. Written to me on my birthday. That is how I got to find out about you." She continued.

"And I got to find out about you two days before I met you."

"Two days? You should have found out about me earlier." sigh "I guess it's all okay. Mom wrote in the letter that you were to move from one boarding school to another."

"That I did." Sean confirmed.

"How was it like? You know to have a mom and dad." He asked quietly.

"You only appreciate how special and good something is when you lose it." She simply said.

"I get it, sis. But now you have me. We got each other."

"Yeah, we have each other now." She smiled.

"Go get ready, we leave in an hour," Kieran said.

"Alright." He said getting up.

When they got to the office, the first thing Amy wanted to know was about the surgery.

"Ryan, how did it go?"

"It was a success ma'am. Jimmy and his wife are waiting in the conference room."

"Alright, I will be there in a tick."

She walked back to her office to get Sean as she wanted him to be there.