Chapter 24.

"What kind of camera were you saying Liam found?" Amy asked Paige.

"The small ones, hardly noticeable and very hard to breach," Paige explained.

That caught Amy's attention because she had new cameras installed everywhere and no one noticed them.

"But how did Liam find the connection? I presume they are a closed circuit kind?" She asked.

Paige hesitated for a moment. "I think that is something he should tell you himself."

Amy pushed her chair to Liam's desk which was at the end of the makeshift office.

"Whats up queen?"

"Hello, servant."

"At your service my queen, how may I help you?" Liam asked.

"Paige just told me about the small cameras. How did you find them?"

Liam thought for a moment trying to figure out the best way to deliver the answer.

"How much do you know about your father?"

"A lot and not a lot. Why?"

He cleared his throat, "I wasn't always into computers, your father taught me everything before I left the military."

Amy tried diving into her memories for even a single instance of her dad using the laptops or being around them but nothing popped up.

"I am not going to give myself a headache over any more information I learn about them. It's too tiring." Amy sighed.

"There was a link embedded on my emails, it was always pushed forward after every year on the same date. Now that he is no longer alive," Amy swallowed hard and her eyebrows scrunched. "I got the email, it dates back to its day of installation." He paused to gauge her reaction. "Amy, they took all the measures possible to make sure you were okay. In the same link, I got access to a memory folder. I emailed it to you." He told her.

Not knowing what to feel, Amy retrieved her phone from her back pocket and tapped on the emails notification.

Inside the email was more than twenty labelled files. Birth day to twentieth birthday folder, first steps, first words, family time, and so on. Amy stared at her phone which kept getting blurrier by the minute. A tear fell on her phone's screen, she wiped it, tucked her phone back in her pockets and walked towards Willford.

"What's your latest gadget Will? And can I try it out?" She asked clearing her throat.

Liam got Will's attention and shook his head no.

"Umm, it's just a taser. Nothing too dangerous."

"What about last week?"

Willford looked at Liam who had his serious face on.

"Last week, umm backfired."

"Aiden?" Amy called. "Do you want to go see Lilly?"

"What?" Sapphire.

"Hell yeah!" Aiden.

"No way!" Liam.

"Excuse me?" Paige.

"Too dangerous." Brandon.

"Umm, Amy is the boss yall and she has spoken," Aiden told them quickly switching off his equipment.

"Amy, are you sure it's safe?" Sapphire asked.

"Mom I know you are concerned but can you please be lenient this one time? I just want to see Lily." Aiden almost begged.