Chapter 1: Familia Madrigal

(Takes place after the movie)

3rd person:

It was a normal day in the magical town, blessed with the Madrigal family. First let's refresh on the family's special gifts.

It all started with Abulea the keeper of the candle, passed down to her three kids; Pepa, Julieta, and Bruno.

Pepa can control the weather with her emotions, making it thunder when she's upset.
Julieta can heal you with a magical empanada, broken wrist no more!
Then Bruno can tell the future, not always bad but he tries not to let it get out of hand.

From Pepa and her husband Félix, comes her three amigos, Dolores, Camilo, and Antonio.
Dolores with ears so special she can hear you from a miles away!
Then Camilo with shapeshifting powers, wow what a cool display!
Lastly comes Antonio who got his powers not so long ago, he can talk to animals, they can run jump and play!

From Julieta and Agustín her husband , comes la perfecta Isabella, y Luisa fuerte.
Down to the bottom is Mirabel with no special gift but a very special heart.

La familia Madrigal is a special one you must think.
In the small town where the Madrigals live is another special girl, although with power comes great responsibility... right?

This special girl, that is spoken of, is quite known in the town for being famous adventurous, not only that but extremely clumsy. Her name is y/n Solinda.
Her family isn't quite held together. Her mother passed away giving birth to her and her father never stuck around during the pregnancy. She was taken care of by Julieta Madrigal. She's sort of like a mother to her.
Y/n has very strong connections to Isabella, Luisa, and Mirabel.
Although she wasn't born into the family, everyone treats her like family.

Like Mirabel, y/n likes to help around as much as she can. She helps Mirabel with her chores, she finds beautiful flowers for Isabella, and she volunteers to take care of the donkeys whenever Luisa can't.

A/N:
I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!