Chapter 23: Lake party

2nd person:

You spent 4 hours just trying to convince Camilo to get out of bed. Although there was one thing that he could never resist.

(Y/n)
"If you don't get out of bed I won't give you any kisses today...."

Camilo immediately got out of bed and hugged you tightly.Everyone was already down stairs, getting ready. Ready for what you might ask?
It's lake day!!

Lake day is very rare, because throughout the year everyone is very busy. So they don't get to make much time for fun vacations.

[time skip]

As everyone made their way to the lake where they were supposed to set up, Dolores and you were talking about the beautiful waterfall located in front of the lake.

Once you all got there, Isabella and Luisa helped Julieta set up the canopy. Pepa and Bruno got out all the food. While Agustín and Felíx were fixing the grill. Camilo and Antonio got into the water as quick as possible. But not quick enough for Pepa to call them back to put on sunscreen.

Mirabel and Abuela were making sand castles that looked like casita. Bruno saw and walked over to them. He stared making something as well except it was a very detailed sand stature of a rat with a crown on.

From the water Camilo shouted.

(Camilo)
"Mi amor! Come join me!"
(Y/n)
"I'm coming!!"

You got up, and took off your sweater. You were in a black two piece. (Which looked absolutely stunning no matter the size)

Camilo took you by the hand and guided you into the water.

[time skip]

It was now evening. Around 6pm the sun was beginning to set on a beautiful day.
You and Camilo were the only ones that were still in the water. He swam closer to the waterfall and asked you to come along.

You followed him to the waterfall. Although it wasn't just some ordinary waterfall. It was the same one where you found your feline friend Reina!

Although that wasn't the reason Camilo suggested the spot.

He held your hand and took you behind the waterfall, and once you passed the gleaming wall of water. There was a bright candle that was the color of an awakened sun.

You two sat at the edge of the pavement and looked at the waterfall from behind. It was a blurred vision of the night sky although it still looked beautiful.

Camilo on the other hand wasn't looking at the majestic waterfall. He was looking at you. He placed his hand on top of yours and scooted closer to you. You noticed this and did so yourself.

As you rested your head on his shoulder you looked down at your relaxed figure. He rested his head on top of yours and played with you fingers.

It was a soothing and peaceful night. One you wished would have never ended. Although you had to get back to the casita whether you liked it or not.

Pepa soon enough called for the both of you and you two helped everyone else pack up the equipment from today.

As you headed back to the casita, Camilo carried you on his back because he noticed that you were tired. While walking back he could hear the soft snores coming from you.

As soon as you made it back to the casita he had to wake you up so you could get out of your swimming attire and put on something more comfortable.

Everyone was saying their nightly goodnights as you and Camilo made it back to your room.

He just finished getting out of the shower and he already changed into his pj's which just consisted of a white tank top and some lose shorts (aka basketball shorts).

He was blow drying his hair so it wouldn't be harder to tame in the morning.

After that you went to go take a shower of your own. Taking out all the dirt from you body, as you bathed and cleaned your hair.

After getting out you also changed into some comfortable shorts and an oversized t-shirt. You asked Camilo if he could blow dry your hair because you still had to clean your face. Which he did happily of course.

Then you two brushed your teeth and went to bed. Camilo turned off the lights and kissed Renia on the forehead before saying goodnight to her. He crawled into bed with you and held you by your waist since you were facing the other direction. He kissed your neck gently and hugged you tightly from behind.

(Camilo)
"Goodnight mi amor.."
(Y/n)
"Goodnight mi vida.."

That was the end of an exciting and eventful day.

A/n:
Heyy... I know I haven't posted in like 2-3 days but I've been really busy. Honestly my whole explanation is that I'm in highschool right now and I'm taking all honors classes. Right now honors math is kicking my ass. I'm struggling and I'm trying my best to find time to write for you guys but it's sort of stressful. Although this weekend is a 3 day weekend so hopefully I can write more for y'all. ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FRICKEN 16K VIEW!!! UR AMAZING AND I LOVE ALL OF UR GUY'S IDEAS MWAH MWAH MWAH!!!!!