Chapter 4: Panic attacks

2nd person:

Waking up early in morning to the sound of soft snores. You kinda forgot that you stayed the night in the Madrigals house.

You yawn softly trying not to wake up Camilo.
*wow he sleeps like a kitten* you think as you look at him curled up.

You stand up quietly and walk up to his bed, you softly move small curls of his hair out of his face. His eyes start to open and it's a moment of surprise you fell backwards and hit your head on the floor. Camilo wakes up and looks at you for a few second before jumping out of his bed and tending to your aid.

(Camilo)
"Hah guess you can say you really fell for me."

He says with a wink and a smirk.

(Y/n)
"I'm so so sorry if I woke you up! I wasn't watching you sleep, although you looked very peaceful.. but it doesn't mean I was watching-"
(Camilo)
"Y/n, you're rambling. Plus I don't mind, I think it's quite adorable."

A blush quickly crept up to your face and it was very noticeable. Camilo laughed as he helped you off of the floor.

[time skip]

You just finished helping the town gardener plant the fresh new fruits that are going to be needed for the Festival Encanto.

(Gardener)
"Thank you so much y/n! I appreciate all your hard work and dedication you do for this town!"
(Y/n)
"Of course anytime!"

As you walked back to casita it was around 3pm. You helped some townsfolk on your way.
It's your normal routine, normally you would help the gardener, then help dim the lights in the town and then grab the order of ingredients for Julieta. Arriving to the house you greet casita and make your way to the kitchen.

(Y/n)
"Hola Julieta!! I got your order done and don't worry I tipped the baker so you didn't have to."
(Julieta)
"Ay gracias y/n! I appreciate all the hard work you put in."
(Y/n)
"It's not a problem, I'm going to wash up for dinner!"
(Julieta)
"Alright please tell everyone that dinner will be ready soon and that they need to wash up too!"
(Y/n)
"I will!"

You make your way up the stairs and into Camilo's room, also forgetting to knock on the door.
(Y/n)
"Hey Camilo! Your Tia Julieta just said that din-"

You stopped in your tracks. Camilo was curled up in the corner of his room...crying. You quickly closed the door and went next to him.
It seemed as if he was having a panic attack, so you held his hand and as soon as you did he grabbed onto you.

He whispered to you that he was scared. In that moment you felt horrible, you too have had a past with bad panic attacks and they were not fun. You lead him to his bed and lauded him down. As you were about to get up he asked you in between sobs if you can stay with him. Nodding you propped yourself up onto his bed and held him. His arms around your waist crying into your chest.

You whispered sweet compliment and affirmations in his ears, waiting for him to calm down enough so you can hear him.

(Y/n)
"Camilo? Can you tell me what's wrong so I can help you?"
(Camilo)
"I-I'm scared.."
(Y/n)
"Scared of what..?"
(Camilo)
"..Not being enough.. my sister has an amazing gift, and so does my little brother. They're both so responsible just like everyone else in this family. I wish I were perfect like then and not so stupid.."
(Y/n)
"Ay Camilo..."

You hug him tighter as he embraces you more.

(Y/n)
"Camilo I don't know exactly what it's like to live up to other's expectations, I never met my parents and I never had any sibling. But one thing I know for sure, is that you are beyond amazing..when I first met you were so kind and generous."
(Camilo)
"well.. yeah because you were hurt."
(Y/n)
"Camilo look at me.."

He looks at you with teary eyes, your heart breaks at his facial expression. Softly caressing his face, you intertwine your hands and you kiss the back of his.

(Y/n)
"You know...you're starting to grow on me Camilo Madrigal."

He stifles a chuckle.

(Camilo)
"So are you y/n.."

A/n:
I hope y'all enjoyed this one!! I'll do more chapters tomorrow:)) thank you for almost 100 reads btw:00