Chapter 28: My Sun & My Moon

(big time skip a couple of years forward. You two are now 25 years old!)

2nd person:

It was the day of your wedding. The venue was beautiful, it was an outdoor garden theme, which you and Camilo both picked out.

Words couldn't describe how happy you were finally getting to marry this man.

As Dolores, Isabella, Maribel, and Luisa were all helping you get ready, you started to tear up a bit.

(Isabella)
"Oh no no no, we are not crying today girl!"
(Dolores)
"You look beautiful Y/n..."
(Maribel)
"Absolutely gorgeous!"
(Luisa)
"I'm so happy for you Y/n!"

You smiled at the girls and gave each of them a hug.

(Dolores)
"Abuela says it's time.."

You take your bouquet from Isabella, as they walk you to the aisle and go back to their spots as the bridesmaids.

Then Antonio comes out with a basket full of daisies. Since no one could be the flower girl, he was forced to be the flower boy, although he was happy to see his brother happy. (At this time Antonio is 15 because him and Camilo are 10 years apart.)
Bruno was the one to walk you down the aisle Throughout the years Bruno became like a tío to you.

(Bruno)
"Are you nervous?"
(Y/n)
"yup.."
(Bruno)
"Don't worry kid. You deserve this."

He whispered the conversation to you as you two walked down the aisle. When you got to the top of the aisle, you saw Camilo already getting teary.

The priest clapped his hands to begin the ceremony.

As he started talking about all that 'do you this and do you that' but all you can do is look Camilo in his gorgeous eyes. He wore his smile with pride, knowing he got to marry the woman of his dreams.

(Priest)
"Do you Camilo Madrigal, take Y/n Solinda to be your lawfully wedded wife. For sickness and in health, and until death do you part."
(Camilo)
"Can you rephrase that?"

The priest chuckles and clears his throat.

(Priest)
"I'm sorry. I meant for sickness and in health, and for forever may your souls be together."
(Camilo)
"I do.."

You start to get teary as he smiles brightly. His eyes start to water due to the amount of happiness he's expressing.

(Priest)
"And do you Y/n Solinda, take Camilo Madrigal to be your lawfully wedded husband. In sickness and in health, and for forever may your souls be together."
(Y/n)
"I do.."
(Priest)
"You may kiss the bri- oh."

He was cut of by the sight in front of him. You pulled Camilo in by his tie, kissing him passionately. Now knowing that your life changed forever.

{after party}

It was such an amazing venue. With the help of Isabella, the place looked like a orange themed  garden venue. Which is exactly what you and Camilo wanted. 

The food was made by Julieta, and sweets were made by the town baker. The metalsmith who was your biggest fan for both you and Camilo for a while actually made your wedding rings.

It was the Sun on Camilo's ring, and the Moon on your ring. He was your light, and you were his comfort.

It couldn't have been any better. Not to mention that you have your new born baby niece on the way as well. Dolores and Mariano are expecting which was an exciting announcement for the family, and town.

When the party finally ended, and everything was cleaned up, you and Camilo went back to the Casita.

You two decided your honeymoon was going to be in the log cabin at the top of the Encanto.
Although that would be tomorrow, since it was already late and you were already falling asleep.

Camilo helped you undress out of your wedding gown. (which was GORGEOUS! However you'd like to imagine it.) Then you went to go take a nice warm bath. While he went to go do whatever he was going to do since he already took a shower earlier while everyone was cleaning.

The bath was so relaxing, especially after standing in those heels all day. Your feet where killing you! You would like nothing more than a foot massage right now. As much as you wanted to stay in there forever you eventually got out. Changing into a robe, and some slippers. You got out of the bathroom to see your handsome husband setting rose petals around your bed in a heart shape. Your heart melted at the sight. You were pretty sure Dolores can hear your heart beating, judging by how fast your heart was pacing.

You were staring too long, in which Camilo had already turned around to see you standing in the doorway with your hand over your heart gushing at him trying to be cute.

(Camilo)
"Aw man.. I wasn't even finished. I was kinda hoping that you would stay in there longer.."

He grumbled at the dismay that it couldn't be a nice surprise for you. Not caring if it was a surprise, you walked up to him and kissed him on the lips. After you pulled away you had a heart warming smile that complemented the way your eyes lit up.

(Y/n)
"Love... you're so cute.."

He smiles and blushed, while leaning down to gently kiss you again. The two of you laid down on bed until he sat up and scooted farther away from you. He then took off your slippers and grabbed some lotion near by on the vanity. He started to gently massage your foot, which caused you to sink into the mattress with relief.
He chuckled at your reaction and continued.

(Camilo)
"I noticed that you were in those heels all day and I didn't want you to go to bed with pain. Plus what husband would I be if I let my love suffer from this."
(Y/n)
"Camilo.. you don't have to do this. Honestly I appreciate it so much but if you don't want to you don't have to-"
(Camilo)
"Shush... just relax.. you've done enough today. Let me take care of you. Then tomorrow we can the relaxing honeymoon we deserve."

As he went to go to the bathroom to wash his hands he came back to you already in the blankets. You have already taken off the robe, which you had a long t-shirt that was once Camilo's but you stole, and some shorts.

Camilo turned off the lights and walked back to bed. You opened up the sheets to let him in which he did. You turned around, which gave Camilo access to hold you from behind on you waist. He snuggled his face in your neck which tickled when his curls got in the way. He lightly kissed your neck and held you tighter.

(Y/n)
"Goodnight my love.."
(Camilo)
"Goodnight Y/n Madrigal.."

A/n:
WELL UM - That's it. Do you guys want more?? I'm planning on making another book for Camilo as well. Basically the setting would be in our world. She goes through struggles but what happens when her Dad's old friend's family comes to take a visit for three months.

Y/n would be a Mexican-American girl living in the US. (The only reason why she's Mexican American is because so am I and I can relate to problems for being a Mexican- American. Plus I know that some Spanish speaking countries have different language meanings so that's why. Because I don't know any other certain type of Spanish meaning other than Mexico. )

Would you guys be interested in that?? In the mean time I would make some oneshots in this book for y'all. Then once I have enough chapters written then I can publish those. Although I still wanna keep this book alive:)

Anyways I hope y'all have a great night/afternoon/ morning:)) LOVE YALL <333