Chapter 26: Jealousy part 4

2nd person:

He lightly scribbled some words on the piece of paper not to make too much noise. After he finished writing whatever he wrote, he turned the piece of paper around slowly..

"You've been gone for three days.."

  * ~.  ~.  ~.  ~.  ~.  ~.  ~.  ~.  ~.  ~.  ~.  ~.*

2nd person:

You looked at him with teary eyes and disbelief. There's no way you have been gone for that long.

Your eyes have began to blur, you vision was fading on you. Your headache consumed your mind. You could no longer hold yourself to stay silent from the pain you were bearing.

Before you blacked out, Bruno caught you.
He was worried...

(Bruno's POV)

I caught Y/n as she was collapsing from exhaustion. I knew I had to bring her to Julieta at least. It was quite obvious she didn't want to be found but I knew she couldn't be in any more pain that she already was. I carried her back to the horse I came on and gently set her down.

I rode back to the casita, although I knew she would hate me for it. I had no choice, she was going to die soon enough by starvation and hypothermia.

[time skip]

It was a little soon after that everyone came back. I was planning on telling Julieta only, but I remembered Dolores would hear what we were walking about. So I decided to tell her as well.

For now, Y/n was in the only safe place I could find, my tower. I'm still frightened to go in there even though I know that I'm welcome all the time, I still have to get used to going in there again. I put her in my vision room, that was now filled with lights and flowers, courtesy of Isabella and Maribel's decorating.

After that I went back down to the main house. I had to get Julieta, and Dolores. As I got to Dolores' room, and I opened the door.  I saw Camilo sobbing in Dolores' arms.

She was comforting him. These two remind me of me and my sisters.

* knock knock*

Dolores looked my way and signaled me to come in. I sat on the bed with both of them. Although I'm not the greatest at comforting people, I tried my best to help out my nephew and make him feel better. Soon after Pepa and Felíx came into the room.

(Pepa)
"Thank you, you too. We got it from here.."

As I was walking out of the room with Dolores, Felíx turned me around and gave me a tight hug, I returned it as well.

If only Y/n knew how much of an impact she has on our family...

I walked outside with Dolores, and I subtly asked her to follow me. As we made our way to the kitchen, we saw Julieta there as well making some food for later.

(Bruno)
"Julieta... we need to talk."

She turned around, and nodded. It was obvious she was curious but she still followed. As we made our way to my room. I felt bad since there weren't used to walking up and down all those stairs.

Once we got to the top I opened my vision room to reveal a sleeping Y/n. For once in a while she actually looked quite peaceful.

Julieta pulled out a container of hot chocolate she made earlier, she explained that she couldn't feed Y/n if she was unconscious, so the only other option was to give her something to drink.

She sat down next to Y/n's sleeping form, and she slowly started pouring the now warm drink into her mouth.

As she stepped back Y/n's scratched and wounds were all healed up. It also helped with her pale skin from the half hypothermia. Hopefully along with her headache as well.

2nd person:

You woke up rather quickly due to the healing of Julieta's hot chocolate. When your eyes fluttered open, everyone in the room let out a breath of relief.

When you were fully awake, you looked around your surroundings. You were in Bruno's vision room.

(Y/n)
"What happened..."
(Dolores)
"...well. You left and tío Bruno found you, and he brought you back here."
(Y/n)
"Does c-camilo know I'm here..?"
(Julieta)
"No.. not unless you want us to tell him."
(Y/n)
"I don't.. not right now."
(Dolores)
"Y/n... why did you leave? We were all worried sick about you. Camilo hasn't been able to think right since you've been gone..."
(Y/n)
"Maybe you should ask him.."
(Bruno)
"What do you mean..?"

You already had tears swelling up in your eyes. Although you felt like you could trust them. You told them everything from the start of the day to all of the dreams and flashbacks you had. The horror and realization hit them hard.

No one would really expect that from you. Although Julieta knew mostly about your parents but she never knew about Mae. She knew you would always be around this one girl as a kid but other than that you hanged out with her daughters most of the time.

You then explained how you felt guilty about leaving. You just didn't want to be near Camilo knowing that he didn't need you as much as you needed him.

Dolores looked down, she knew the truth about how Camilo really felt. She now knew why you kept silent, and why you didn't want to be found. She couldn't blame you.

Back during Isabella's engagement with Mariano, she would cry herself to sleep hearing him talk about how much he wanted to be with Isabella. The jealousy she felt towards her own cousin was heart-breaking.

Lastly you told them about what happens before Bruno found you. When Camilo called you.. the love of his life..

*FLASHBACK*

(Camilo)
"Please! Bring her back to me... I know I screwed up. I'm sorry! I wish I could tell her! PLEASE JUST BRING ME BACK THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!"

The love of his life?

there's no way he could be talking about you right..?

[present]

Dolores looked at you with a sad smile and tearful eyes..

"Y/n... he loves you.."

A/n:
WASS UP MY LOVES! I HOPE YALL ENJOYED THIS ONE!! THIS IS NOT THE END>:D