Chapter 7: Festival Encanto

2nd person:

Today was the day of Festival Encanto. Everyone was full of joy and so were you. Although you were still nervous about performing.

You were walking through the town with Camilo to pick up then ingredients for Julieta. Usually you would go by yourself but today she was cooking for the whole town, along with the local baker's help. So of course you ask Camilo for help, mostly because you want to spend more time with him.

As you two were walking he picked a flower and faced you to him. With a wink and a smirk he placed the flower in your hair.

(Camilo)
"Ay this flower is almost as beautiful as you mi amor."

You laugh at the cute gesture and turn to pick a flower for him. You turned back around and place the flower in his hair.

(Y/n)
"Aww mi vida you look adorable!"

You pinched his cheeks and peppers his face with kisses. He looked at you with an adoring smile, a smile that you love and cherish.
You two continued walking in a comfortable silence while holding each other's hands.

[time skip]

You paced around in Camilo's room while he looked at you with a confused face.

(Camilo)
"Amor please stop pacing it's make me nervous."

He said with a puppy dog look, although it sounded more like a whine.

(Y/n)
"I'm sorry mi vida! It's just not only am I singing for the whole town! I'm singing for you! I don't wanna mess anything up because then I'll look like a failure and I don't want to fail you."

You flopped on the bed cursing to your self.
This wasn't the night you were planning you wanted everything to be perfect for Camilo, but you've turned into a nervous wreck.

Without thinking Camilo laid next to you and held you by your waist making you face him. You didn't want to look him in the eyes because you felt embarrassed telling him that you wanted everything to be perfect for him.

(Camilo)
"Y/n please look at me.."

You slowly look up to meet his beautiful hazel eyes and that warm smile you learned to love.

(Camilo)
"You are going to do great up there amor!!"

(Y/n)
"Alright..thank you Cami. I really appreciate it!"

Instead of replying back he took your hand in his and kissed you on the forehead.

(Camilo)
"Anytime mi amor~"

[time skip]

Time has passed so quickly it was now time to go on stage and sing your heart out for Camilo.

(Announcer)
"Now coming on stage is the beautiful and talented y/n!!"

You walk out onto the stage with your guitar in hand. Taking the ear piece with the mic connected to it, you put it on and looked out into the crowd. Taking a look at the town people, then to the Madrigals, and then to your beloved Camilo.

He gave you a thumbs up and blew a kiss you too you. 'Good luck amor' is what me mouthed to you.

(Y/n)
"Before I continue I would like to dedicate this song not only to my dear Camilo, but to the entire Madrigal family. Thank you for loving me"