Chapter 13: Prank Wars

2nd person:

It was two days before New Year and you and Camilo wanted to end this year not only on a good note, but on a fun note.

You know that Camilo is famous around town for pulling pranks! They even call him the Joker of the Madrigals!

The night before you two and the whole family agreed to have an all out prank war. From 7AM  to 5PM. You were able to tag team it on it too. The only people not participating was Abuela and Dolores. Dolores thought it was fair to remove herself from the competition since she can hear the pranks coming.

Although they had an important part in this. Abuela was the score keeper when one team had played a prank then she would mark it. The team with the most pranks pulled and are successful wins. Using gifts are allowed. Dolores was Abuela's ears. Since they couldn't be everywhere in the house, Dolores would hear for when a prank would go off.

The rules of the game were simple. A team is not out unless BOTH players are pranked. If one seems to slip through it then the team is safe.

It was currently 6:57AM.
Everyone was in the kitchen choosing their teams. Abuela made a list of each team.

1. Agustín & Julieta
2. Felíx & Pepa
3. Isabella & Luisa
4. Camilo & Y/n
5. Mirabel & Antonio

It was a minute before the game begin. Everyone was twitching with excitement.

It has begun.

Abuela sounds an alarm, and everyone scatters.

You and Camilo run up to your guy's room. In the room, there was an entire supply of prank stuff. You and Camilo knew who your first targets were... Felíx and Pepa!

You looked outside the room and saw the married couple rush into the dinning room.

You and Camilo decided to get them with a classic prank, paint and feathers. As you quickly tied the bucket of paint to the top of the door to the room, then putting a bad of feathers above. You and Camilo knew that if they made it through that prank, they would look for you in the closet. Camilo poured paint all over the closet floor and you two quickly hid under the bed and waiting for them to take the bait.

Just as planned Pepa was the first one to get into the door. She walked right into it, but it didn't go off. Just when Felíx walked through the paint went off and pour all over him, which triggered the feathers to descend upon him.

He was pretending to be a hero that tragically died at the end of a movie.

(Felíx)
"Go on my love! You can do it!"

He laid on the ground playin dead, as Pepa took a step forward to the closet. She opened it and walked in. Not noticing that the floor was covered in paint, she slipped and slid across the floor.

From the kitchen you can hear Abuela from the speaker.

(Abuela)
"Team Pepa & Felíx have been eliminated!"

As you two get out from under the bed you laugh and giggle at the married couple that was covered in paint.

(Felíx)
"You've betrayed me, but I'm proud of you son."
(Pepa)
"Have fun mijo!"

The both exit the room but not before Felíx solutes Camilo, and Camilo solutes back as well.

You giggled and try getting your next prank ready.

Although from a sudden surprise you hear an unexpected announcement.

(Abuela)
"Team Julieta & Agustín have been eliminated!"

It was possible that Isa and Luisa got them. Although you didn't want to underestimate Maribel and Antonio.

You and Camilo got your next prank ready.
At this time it was probably 1:50PM. You had a couple more hours.

You two decided to go after Luisa and Isabella. For then you wanted to make this a bit more personal.

You found dozens of roses and tape. You started taping the roses. While Camilo got a silly string can and put it into a box that said 'prank ideas'. You knew that if you left a box around that would potentially have your ideas in it then of course Isabella and Luisa would be gullible enough to grab it. Camilo fixed the silly string cans to start spraying when the box is opened. With the dozens of roses with tape you decided to set them up as a diversion. Isabella will think that you're trying to scare her with roses but little does she know that she'll fall right into your trap.

You two decided to run to the living room. You set up the prank there and put the diversion so it looked like you were still planning the prank.

You and Camilo hide in the cabinet that was just barely able to fit you both. Yes, you were squished but all you thought about was winning.

In a sudden announcement when you were hiding, Abuela made another announcement.

(Abuela)
"Team Mirabel & Antonio are eliminated! We are down to our last two team!"

You two knew that this prank was the determination of you were going to win or not.

As planned they took the bait and followed the diversion and Luisa found the box. Although you were expecting them both to open the box.

Isabella stepped back and inspected more. Luisa was pranked! She triggered the box and silly string got her. She told Isabella to move on without her.

Isabella now on high latest decided to check everywhere. Until she reached the cabinet. She opened it. Camilo quickly shapeshifters into you and stepped in front.

Isabella had a can of silly string. Once she saw Camilo she sprayed him... that was until you pushed him out of the way, you dodged the silly string and pulled out a can of your own which hit Isabella.

On the speaker Abuela made announcement.

(Abuela)
"Team Isabella & Luisa are eliminated! TEAM CAMILO & Y/N ARE THE WINNERS!!"

It was a proud moment of triumph. In doing so you had so much fun with everyone. You hoped for more days like this in the future. But nothing made you happier than the smile on everyone's faces.

A/n:
Heyy! I'm a little late..again! Sorry! Happy New Years to those who it's New Years already! I'm still waiting for an hour more! Thank you so much for the love you've all given me the last week. Love you all<3

Also shoutout to @MillyDaydreams for the suggestion on this chapter!! I absolutely loved it!!