Headcanons part 8:))

I think I might just do a bunch of these and oneshots :)) anyways enjoy!!

Headcanons:

- he sleeps facing the wall because he's scared el cucuy is gonna get him.

- whenever he's lazy and doesn't want to do his hair he asks Dolores to put it in a man bun.

- surprisingly I think he would have his room really clean but his closet a disastrous mess.

- he cried watching A Silent Voice (we all did🥹)

- his favorite game to play is Speed with a deck of cards. (If you don't know what that is you can google it, it's really fun!)

- I think he would have a coffee obsession because I doubt he really has that much energy.

- when he's sad and wants attention he sighs really loud until you pay attention to him.

- I feel like whenever he cries he still smiles, because he doesn't want other people to worry about him so he pretends it's just happy tears.

- one of the biggest Bruno Mars fan. (Me too)

- he hates mustard but loves ketchup

- I think he would take some of Isabela or Dolores' make up and darken his freckles. He loves then<3

- when he found out Antonio had a little crush on someone he was his wing man. (Along with Felíx)

- if he ever has a crush, then he'll do his best to be a gentlemen.

- when Mirabel didn't get a gift he made sure to hang out with her mostly because he didn't want her to feel bad. (My opinion)

- I feel like he wouldn't be super popular among kids his age in Encanto.

- He collects crystals with Bruno>:D.

- He's one of those kids who would flip the jumper/ bouncy house with kids in it.

- He's clumsy so he trips a lot. (Or maybe it's just to get more of Tía Julieta's arepas)

- He hates hats but loves beanies.

- He stole Mirabel's mascara and put some on his upper lip to make it look like he had a mustache.

Thats all I can think of for now:')
I hope y'all had a great day!
Don't forget to eat and drink water:))
Love yah<333