Chapter 3: Dinner with the Madrigals

3rd person:

Waking up very early in the morning was still sleepy y/n. Although she wouldn't wake up just because she was awaken by a knock on the front door of her shack.

(Maribel)
"Hola y/n!! Mira amiga, I have an invitation just for you from Abuela. She said she want to formally meet you. You know since you help around the town so much! Anyways I have to go now adiòs! See ya there!"
(Y/n)
"I- oh well."

Y/n looks at the invitation, she's actually quite excited. This way she can formally meet the family. She's already great friends with Julieta's daughters. Although the rest of the family just know her name.

Y/n gets ready for the day by brushing her hair and she gets out of her pajamas and into her clothes.

Y/n makes her way to the woods to pick some flowers for Isabella. Normally y/n is never scared because the woods is a nice cool place to be in. Although as she's walking through the trail she hears mumbling. She doesn't think of it much and carries on.
Y/n gets to the spot filled of flowers. She starts picking them and she puts them in the bucket for Isabella.
Y/n stops for a moment.
What feels like she's being watched.
Y/n stands up and starts looking around to make sure nothing can harm her.
(Y/n)
"BOO!!"
Y/n yelled which someone screamed as there reaction. Y/n ran to the bush where the one and only shapeshifter of the family madrigal was found. Camilo.
(Y/n)
"What are you doing here? Are you trying to scare me?!"
(Camilo)
"Hah..hah.."
(Y/n)
"Well?? Are you going to answer me?"
(Camilo)
"Ok fine you got me, to be honest I just saw you walking towards the woods and I brought a healing tres leches cake. It's my Tia's new recipe. You know for just in case you got hurt again."
(Y/n)
"Oh.. that's actually really sweet. Thank you:)"

Y/n sticks out her hand, Camilo takes it and stands up.
(Camilo)
"Sorry if I scared ya."
Camilo says while sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck.
(Y/n)
"It's alright. Well since your here, I got an invite to dinner with your family tonight. Do you think they're gonna like me?"
(Camilo)
"Nah they're gonna hate you.."
(Y/n)
"Oh.. maybe I just shouldn't go-"
(Camilo)
"I'm joking! I'm joking! My family is gonna love you, plus my Tia Julieta and my cousins already consider you like family."
(Y/n)
"Heh thank you!"
(Camilo)
"It's no problem! Plus it's would be a bad manner to not make a pretty girl happy."
He says with a wink and a smirk.

(Y/n)
"Hah, well I'm guessing you're the flirty type."
(Camilo)
"Yup! That's me, amor."
(Y/n)
"Well Camilo, since you were spying on me would you be as kind enough to take me to your house, it's gettting late already and I would like to get these flowers to Isa and be on time for dinner."
(Camilo)
"Well it would be my honor hermosa."

2nd person:

You and Camilo walked down the trail, making your way through the woods. As you get into the town again all the pretty lights are up, everyone in their houses setting up for dinner time.
You both get to the house and knock on the front door.

(Luisa)
"Hey! Y/n, I'm so glad you can make it!"
She said as as she engulfs you in a warming hug.
(Luisa)
"Oh and Camilo Tia Pepa is calling you to get ready for dinner."
(Camilo)
"Alright we'll that's my cue! I'll see you at the table amor."
He says with a wink and a smirk as he walks away.

[time skip to dinner]

Everyone sits down at the dinner table, as Julieta passes out all the delicious looking food that can make your stomach growl.

You sit right in front of Camilo, you notice a small but noticeable blush on his face as you two make eye contact.

(Abuela)
"I'm so glad that we finally get to meet you in person."
(Y/n)
"Oh it's my honor Abuela. You're granddaughters and your daughter are an absolute joy in my life."
(Abuela)
"It's our pleasure."

As the night goes on everyone converses about plans and chores. When Isabella speaks up.

(Isabella)
"Hey y/n, why don't you stay the night?"
(Everyone)
"Yes!!"
(Y/n)
"Oh I'm not sure, I don't want to cause any trouble, plus I have chores in the morning, not to mention I still have to-"
(Julieta)
"A-ta-ta we'll take care of all your worries. You're our guest! Why not stay, plus I know it must be a struggle living in that small shack at the edge of town."
(Maribel)
"Yess! Please y/n!"
(Y/n)
"Alrightt finee."
(Dolores)
"Well where would she stay?"
(Abuela)
"Good question, umm Camilo!"
(Camilo)
"huh? Oh yes! What's up Abuela?"
(Abuela)
"Would you mind letting y/n stay in your room just for tonight until we figure out where she can sleep."
(Camilo)
"Oh yeah sure, no problem!"
(Abuela)
"Thank you mijo!"

As the sun goes down everyone is heading off to bed, and you follow Camilo to his door.

(Camilo)
"Welcome to my room hermosa!"
(Y/n)
"Wow it's surprisingly..clean"
(Camilo)
"Ouch, I'm hurt!"

Camilo falls on his bed pretending to be wounded by your words. You laugh at the funny gesture.

(Y/n)
"Buenas noches Camilo!"
(Camilo)
"Buenas noches princesa!"

A/n: I hope you all enjoyed that chapter! I should be coming out with another one later today! Thank you for 50 reads already!! I appreciate it sm! (Ideas are also needed!!)