Chapter 2: Her speciality

3rd person:

A girl named y/n, with a heart so pure. She conquers quests everywhere she goes. Her way of conquering quests is to finish her chores she has. Y/n is a outgoing, mischievous, firework.

Y/n also is a very observant individual. She's took quite a liking into a boy. What boy you must ask? Well the one and only shapeshifter of the Madrigal family, Camilo Madrigal.

She refuses to call it a crush but deep down in her stubborn heart she knows he's very charming.

1st person: (y/n's perspective)

As I'm walking to the bakery to get some of  Julieta's empanadas to take care of the scrapes and scratches from my earlier travels up the mountains, I see him. Camilo Madrigal. I'm not a stalker or anything, he just happens to be in the same place I'm heading to everyday.

3rd person:

(Camilo)
"Hey heyy!! What's up Tia Julieta!!"
(Julieta)
"Hola Camilo!"
(Camilo)
"Heh so do you happen to have anymore of those healing empanadas for me I kinda of-"

(Julieta)
"Aye! Y/n what happened to you!!"
(Y/n)
"Uhm I kinda tumbles down a mile or two down the mountain..heh."
(Julieta)
"Oh my lord, child one day you're really going to give me a heart attack!"
(Y/n)
"I know, I know, but I really wanted to pick these flowers for Isabella this morning. She said she wanted more inspirational flowers, so she asked me if I know where to find them and I got this one-"
(Julieta)
"Y/n, sweetheart.."
(Y/n)
"Yeah?"
(Julieta)
"You're rambling again."
(Y/n)
"Oh. Sorry, you know how it is.."
(Julieta)
"Yup, we'll here's a special pack of empanadas for you-"
(Camilo)
"Hey! Those were for me!!"
Camilo tries to grab the empanadas back from y/n but a vine tied around his wrist and stopped him.
(Camilo)
"HEY! What's the deal Isabella!!?"
(Isabella)
"Leave her alone! She spent all morning looking for a flower for me she deserves those more than you!"
(Y/n)
"Isa, it's ok he can have them!"
(Isabella)
"See!- wait what? Y/n you're hurt you should take those!!"
(Y/n)
"No it's ok! I'll wait for the next batch to come out."
Y/n hands the empanadas to Camilo and sits down at one of tables. She tears her skirt and wraps it around her arm to stop the wound from bleeding out.
(Y/n)
"Oh and I stopped by your house before this, there's a bucket full of those flowers you wanted!"
Y/n smiles and goes back to healing her wounds.
Camilo is stunned, why would she give them to him when she's way more hurt than he is.

Camilo opens the box full of healing empanadas and takes one. He walks over to 
y/n and gives her the rest of the box.

(Camilo)
"Sorry for yelling, I technically only needed one.."
(Y/n)
"Oh.. thanks. You didn't have to do that."
(Camilo)
"Nah it's all good, I hope you feel better."

Camilo walks away and takes a bite of the empanada, it quickly heals his scratch on his elbow.
While y/n takes one empanada. With each bite she takes a part of her wound is healed.

Now fully healed Y/n walks towards the down, with the box in hand.
(Y/n)
"Thank you Julieta, I'll see you later Isa, and I appreciate it Camilo. Adiós!"

A/N:
I really hope you enjoyed that chapter!