Head cannons:))

Hi!! It's author here:) I'm so sorry I won't be able to write a chapter today although i will try to upload two tomorrow to make up for today. I had a 10 paragraph essay and I also had some math homework. Although I did make these little head cannons of Camilo for y'all:)!!

Head cannons

* Camilo is a neat freak. Like no matter what he doesn't want to be dirty whatsoever ever.

*whenever your sick he always makes sure to be careful himself but as he hates being away from you he'll stay with you all day and read you books.

* when you two cuddle and he's the little spoon, he likes to face you so he can snuggle closer and sneak kisses whenever he wants.

* he definitely likes to brush your hair.

* he sleeps with stuffed animals, and you can't tell me other wise.

*he's very respectful to women (canon)

* not only is he your boyfriend but he's your best friend.

* he loves chisme but hates being in drama

* 100% a theater kid

* he also loves Marvel, Star Wars, Harry Potter. Why? Because I said so.

* he's a computer wiz

*he definitely would own the entire collection of Diary of a Wimpy Kid books.

* he paints his nails but he uses the clear nail polish because he likes his nails to look clean and shiny.

* he loves to play with your hair when you lay on top of him.

* his freckles and smile are two of his favorite  features.

*he's scared of cockroaches.

* he is 100% a hamster or lizard guy.

*he's really good at Science and English.

* he wants to recreate the Spider-Man kiss scene with you :0

Anyways that's all for tonight before I pass out writing this. I love you guys so much<33