Chapter 24: Jealousy part 2

2nd person:

It was the weekday, so of course like any other people you had chores. Although since you finished your chores early, you thought why not help out Camilo on his chores.

As you were walking to the grocery store to get some food for dinner, you saw a cute stuffed animal that was a chameleon. It reminded you of Camilo, so of course you had to get it for him.

As you finished with the groceries, you made your way to the gift shop. Once you got the gift, you wrote a little note on the tag for him.

-to my Cami

Here's a little gift that reminded me of you. Just want you to know that I'm always thinking of you. See you later my boy~

As you made your way to where he was finishing his chores of babysitting.

Instead of usually seeing him tell the kids stories, you saw him with another girl..

You looked down at the small gift you got for him. Then you looked at the necklace he gave to you.

Although you knew he wanted to be with you, it was inevitable to have some doubt about your relationship.

You weren't the prettiest girl in the world, and you weren't the smartest, nor the strongest. You knew that, but that's what made you so happy about being with Camilo. Even with all of your flaws you knew he liked you for you.

But, this time your jealousy took over. The girl he was with was quite a beauty. You used to know her very well. Her name was Mae. Although when you guys were seven, she changed it to Marie, because she wanted it to be more 'elegant'.

She was wearing a white dress with roses stitched onto it. She had glasses that were white, it's not that she was blind she just wanted to get more attention. Her hair was in a messy bun, which annoyed you the most.

When you were thirteen your hair was very frizzy. It was a combination of wavy, curly, and a sort of afro. It was also impossible to tame, so whenever you were working you put it in a messy bun. 'Marie' started doing the same when she noticed that you got more attention than her. It wasn't just the hair either, she tried everything to be like you. She was jealous of everything you had.

'Marie' grew up poor, so she never had anything to call her own. When she realized that you were being taken care of by Julieta, she was furious. The only thing she had that you didn't was parents...

It pained you every time when she brought up her parents as a kid. Even though you had Julieta and Agustín, who were technically like your tío and tía, you still wanted that satisfaction of calling someone your mom or dad.

[back to the present]

As you saw them giggling and smiling like idiots, fury boiled inside of you. But at the same time, you were scared. Scared that Camilo might of finally got bored of you.

Inside of walking up to them you dropped the gift and walked away.

You were sort of broken-hearted. You made your way to the casita. Although you just wanted to be anywhere but there.

You packed your favorite bag with some essentials like a shirt and some sweats. You went down to the kitchen and grabbed some food and a couple of water bottles. Then you left.

[time skip]
brought to you by my three day weekend:))

(Camilo's POV)

I was doing my chores of babysitting. Then this gorgeous girl came up to me. She told me I was handsome and she was flirting with me. I felt kinda special...

I know that Y/n compliments me too, but I have no idea where she went. To be honest I kinda forgot that I was supposed to be doing my chores.

We hanged out and talked for a while. Her laugh was so cute!!

I knew it was getting late so I told her I had to go, but before she kissed me in the cheek. I felt guilty that I actually liked it...
Either way I was going to go home to Y/n soon.

I started walking back to the casita but as I was walking I tripped on something.. it was a small little Chameleon. It was adorable! As I picked it up I saw some writing on the tag.

-to my Cami

Here's a little gift that reminded me of you. Just want you to know that I'm always thinking of you. See you later my boy~

Shit... it was already late. Wait- why was it in the ground. Y/n probably dropped it or something.

I made my way to the casita again. Although as I got closer I noticed the sky starting to get gloomy. Mami was probably nervous or scared... but why?

As I walked in the house I saw everyone in a huddle. I raised my eyebrow in confusion.

(Felíx)
"Mijo... I'm so sorry.."
(Me)
"What do you mean? What's going on...?"
(Dolores)
"Y/n.... She left. She's being completely silent so I can't hear her. We won't be able to find her Camilo..."

I felt my heart stop.

I shouldn't have hanged out with that other girl. I didn't even know her name. My Y/n is more important. What if she left for good?! I need to find her...

She's the only one who can calm me down when I have my panic attacks. O-or when I'm stubborn her smile always convinces me to do what I'm supposed to.

I need her....

A/n:
Hey:)) I thought why not give it some angst:D
I'll try my best to bring out 3 chapters tomorrow HOPEFULLY!! Also 20K VIEWS!? YALL ARE CRAZY!! I LOVE YALL SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO *insert a lot of so's* MUCH!! You guys make me so happy<33 love you all!!!