Chapter 15: Comedy, Cookies and Cuddles

2nd person:

It was the second day of January. You and Camilo wanted to take a break from everything and just spend so quality time together. Everything moved so fast and you two didn't get much alone time together. Yeah, you did hang out but you two wanted your alone time together.

The whole family was going out to the lake today for some relaxation, while you and Camilo stay at home.

Once you woke up you realized that everyone had probably already left. As you got out of bed and fixed the blanket back on Camilo you went downstairs to the kitchen. There you found a note from Julieta.

'Good morning sweetie! We have already left and we didn't want to wake you and Camilo up since you two looked adorable!! Anyways there are some pancakes in the microwave that should still be warm, and I made sure to wake up extra early to get some cookie dough so you and Camilo could have a cute date sort of thing! I know you kids like to have a messy time, but if you can please clean it up:) love you!

-Tia Julieta♡︎

You melted at the sweet gesture. She's been your number one supporter since you were born. She's basically your mom, she's was always there for you from childhood to now. It makes you tear up to think how much you've been through.

Although what you didn't notice was Camilo coming into to the kitchen. He was still in his pajamas of course and he had a case of bed head. He yawns quietly and gave you a warm smile. He looked so adorable in the morning. He hugged you and kissed you and looked at the note.

(Camilo)
"Oh sweet! That's so cool for Tia to do for us."
(Y/n)
"Yeahh, we'll looks like we have a fun day planned a head of us. Let's go get ready!"

You both went back to the room and changed into some comfortable clothing. You went through your morning routine together as usual which is brush your teeth, floss, and occasionally when needed, shave.
(Us Hispanics grow a lot of hair really fast :'D)

Once you two finished getting ready, you tidied up the house a little bit just so it looked nice.
As Camilo went to go grab something from his room you started setting up things in the kitchen.

When he came back he had a vintage camera attached around his neck.

(Camilo)
"Heyyy! Picture?"

You chuckled as he set up the camera and set a timer. He got behind you and wrapped his hand around your waist. In that moment you two looked at each other, and the picture was taken.

He went to go see and he squeaked and ran upstairs. You just laughed it off and continued setting up the stuff.

When he came down he had scissors in his hand, and set it on the table. With the picture that was just taken he cut it in the middle of you two. He made each a cut-out of your faces in the shape of a heart. With your picture he took out his locket from underneath his skirt and opened it and placed your picture in there.
He asked to see yours, and you nodded in approval before he did the same to your but with his picture.

(Camilo)
"See! Now we can always be with each other even if we're not exactly with each other!"
(Y/n)
"You're adorable mi vida..."
(Camilo)
"Aw...so are you!"
(Y/n)
"Can you help me with this now?"
(Camilo)
"Oh yeah! Of course!"

You two spent five hours making cookies. Why? You must ask, well because Camilo burnt the first batch of cookies, so he made a second batch but completely forget sugar, and then when you made the third batch you had to carefully examine everything you put into the cookies.

He pouted for a little while because he felt that he kept screwing up, but you reassured him that it was a process and that nobody is perfect.

Since you two had to wait Camilo suggested watching stand up comedy shows on TV. Which you agreed, who wouldn't want a good laugh? You watched a Mexican Comedian talk about his life and make a bunch of funny jokes.

(Camilo)
"See! I wanna be able to do that one day!"
(Y/n)
"That's so cool! It must be so nice knowing that you can put a smile on hundreds of faces!"
(Camilo)
"Yeah...but the only face I want to see smiling is yours mi amor~"

You giggled and kissed him on the cheek. As time passed on the comedy special was over and your cookies just finished. Camilo was quite surprised how they turned out. They were actually good! You fixed up a plate because you knew that everyone else might want some too, when they come home from the lake.

You cleaned up the mess you two made, so Julieta wouldn't have to worry about it later. Making your way up the stairs and into your room, you saw him laying down with a smirk on his face one of the fluffiest blankets he owned.

Of course you hopped in bed with him, he brought out his laptop and you two binged comedy specials all day.

Your day ended with cuddle and comedy, which turned out to be one of the most relaxing days you've had in a while.

When everyone else came home everyone smelled the delicious cookies you two had made and ate those. Beside Abuela, Pepa, and Felíx.

They made their way up to your room and saw you and Camilo cuddling. Pepa stepped in and closed the laptop and put in charging because she knows how her son gets when his laptop dies on him. Abuela fixed the blanket so we wouldn't be cold. Pepa stepped back with her husband swayed side to side.

(Abuela)
"They remind me of you two, and how your relationship first started. Two love-sick clueless teens."
(Felíx)
"I'm proud of him.."
(Pepa)
"So am I.."

A/n:
AH IM SORRY ITS A LITTLE LATE! I updated this at like 11:42pm but I still made it on time!
ALSO I HAVE 3K VIEWS?! WHAT?! THANK YOU SO SO MUCH<333 love u all!!!