Chapter 12: Feline Friends

2nd person:

Today was one of those days. You were still tired from not getting enough sleep because you and Camilo stayed up till two AM, giggling over stupid things.

Although you thought to wake up early still despite your tiredness. It's been a while im since you've had one of your fun adventures. You decided to bring a basket today, just incase you ran into some bushes of berries. Trying not to be too reckless, you only ventured out to the woods behind the casita.

Walking through the woods you spot the new flower beds that Isabella made not to long ago. You pick a flower from there just so you can bring it back to Camilo.

Although you hear whining. It sounds like a feline, or a tiger? No a lion..? As you get closer and closer to the sound, the whines get louder and louder. You reach a meadow, with a gigantic waterfall. The sight is magnificent, but the sound of the feline sounds like screeches or pain.

Following the sounds once more it lead you to an air gap behind the water fall. You found a pack of wolves hovering over a kitten. The kitten seemed to be injured. It's legs were scratched and it's back had fur patches missing.

You weren't going to stand there and watch the poor kitten get eaten. You shooed away the wolves and picked up the kitten and placed in it the basket.

You tried your best to get to the casita as soon as possible. You wondered if Julieta could heal the poor animal back to full health. Although you've never seen her heal an animal before, and you're not sure anyone else has seen that either.

On your way back you asked Dolores to tell Julieta, Antonio, and Camilo to meet you in the kitchen for a situation. Hoping that she heard you, you continued on your way to the casita.

When you finally got back you rushed yourself into the kitchen. You placed the basket on the counter and looked up to see the three with a look of confusion on their faces.

(Camilo)
"Um y/n? What's wrong?"
(Antonio)
"Yeah, I was playing with my friends!"
(Julieta)
"They mean, what can we help you with sweetie?"
(Y/n)
"Well I seem to have found a certain..well how about you just see for yourselves."

The three of them looked inside the basket to see the poor kitten that is sleeping. It probably fell asleep due to exhaustion, you thought.

(Julieta)
"Oh no...poor little creature."
(Y/n)
"I brought it home from my walk to a meadow...I was hoping you could heal it?"
(Julieta)
"I've never tried on animals before but I'll try!"

As Julieta is cooking Antonio and Camilo carefully take the kitten out of the basket. You and Camilo go to look for some supplies to make the kitten a little comfy place to live in.

Camilo put is arm around you and kissed your forehead.

(Camilo)
"That was a really sweet thing of you to do for that kitten. I'm proud of you mi amor.."

He gave you another kiss on the forehead and gathered a small blanket to wrap the kitten in to keep it warm.

(Y/n)
"Oh! Before I forget, I got you a flower.. It's kinda messed up. Sorry I had it in my pocket."
(Camilo)
"Thank you mi amor, I love it."

On the other hand you got some milk and warmed it up so the kitten could have something to drink as well

As you two went back to the kitchen Julieta finished cooking up a piece of bread, hoping that it works.

Antonio propped up the kitten to stand, he placed the bowl of milk in front along with another bowl full of small tiny pieces of bread.

The kitten slowly ate, and surprisingly it actually worked! The kitten's scratches completely healed up and it's patches were gone!

Antonio picked up the kitten and carefully put it in your hands.

(Antonio)
"It's a girl by the way!"

You smiled and looked at the little kitten.

[time skip]

It's been a couple of hours later and you and Camilo have been trying to find a name for the fur ball sitting in front of you.

(Camilo)
"What about Snapper?"
(Y/n)
"It's a girl Cami.."
(Camilo)
"Snappy?"
(Y/n)
"Why do you want to call her Snappy?"
(Camilo)
"Because she keeps biting me!"
(Y/n)
"That's normal! She's just a kitten."
(Camilo)
"Fine what about Laila?"
(Y/n)
"Hmm no. It doesn't fit with her."
(Camilo)
"Do you have any suggestions?"
(Y/n)
"What about...Renia ? So we can call her mi Renia?"
(Camilo)
"Aww that's so cute! Alright her name is Reina!"
(Y/n)
"She's our little queen!"

You and Camilo cuddled with Renia for a bit. You thought of it as your own little baby. Plus it seems that Camilo was an expert! He gave Renia milk whenever she needed it, and he would swaddle her in a tiny wrapped blanket.

A/n:
Omg I wanna shout out @Auri5nova for this amazing suggestion!! I love writing this one:)) If hall have any other suggestions please please pleaseeee comment them! I'd love to hear what my readers would like to see:)