Chapter 21: Happy birthday Camilo<3

2nd person:

It was the day of Camilo's birthday! Of course you wanted to be the first one to say good morning to him, and give him you present.

As you 'stealthy' got out of bed you quickly ran to the closet to get his gift but as you turn around, Camilo was already up looking in your eyes with a sly smile on his face.

(Camilo)
"Is that for me?"
(Y/n)
"Yeah.."

You walk up to the bed and sit beside him resting your head in his shoulder. As he opens it it reveals a collage of pictures you and him had throughout your time together. Pictures from the cooking fiasco, to a picture Dolores got of you two dancing out in the ran.

He looked at you with a warm smile and kissed you on the forehead.

(Camilo)
"Thank you mi amor... I love it."
(Y/n)
"I'm sorry I couldn't get you anything else, I just didn't know exactly what to get you and time was running out. Truly I didn't want to spent too much money- is that rude? I'm sorry I don't mean to be rud-"

Camilo put an end to your rambling but gently kissing your lips.

(Camilo)
"I said I love it mi amor.."

You engulfed him in a hug which basically made him fall backwards into the bed. You two were laughing a giggling at the moment you shared together.

[time skip]

Everyone was getting ready for Camilo's party. He's turning sixteen, and Pepa has been smothering him all morning, about he baby boy growing up.

Although she still did have Antonio, Camilo was the first boy grandchild in the family, so it was still hard to see him grow up so fast.

You were with Camilo helping him tie his tie. After that you decided to get dressed.

The party really only consisted of the Madrigals and some friends. Everyone was allowed to invite one person to dinner. Luisa and Maribel didn't bring anyone since everyone they cared about were already there! Antonio brought a 'friend', but Pepa thought it was cute. Isabella brought someone too. He was a tall, slender man, who had an uplifting personality, and of course you and Camilo had each other. Along with Dolores bringing along Mariano.

You requested earlier for Isabella to make a flower crown out of orange and yellow flowers which she did perfectly.

As you were walking back to your shared room with Camilo, you heard shuffling from the other side of the door.

You locked softly and heard a small 'come in'.
You walked in to see Camilo in his birthday ruana and he was slipping on his sandals.

He runs up to you, picks you up and spins you around as you chuckle at his cute gesture. He sets you down and kisses you hand.

(Y/n)
"I'm here to escort you to your birthday dinner mi vida."
(Camilo)
"Alright we'll let's gooo!"

He grabs your hand and you two go down the stairs and into the kitchen. As you two make it to the dinner table you sit beside each other and smile at the rest of the family. Abuela claps her hands together to say grace. After that they you all began to dig into the food. The meal consisted of all of Camilo's favorite foods!

During the dinner Isabella spoke up.

(Isabella)
"I would like to formally introduce my guest here. His name is Andrew, and before any of you ask.. yes we are dating.."

Cheers erupted form the table from everyone.

(Isabella)
"We're taking it slow but.. he makes me happy."

Again everyone congratulates the new couple. Until Antonio also speaks up.

(Antonio)
"I have an announcement to make too!"

Everyone looked at him curiously and intrigued.

(Antonio)
"This is my girlfriend! Xiomara!"

The little girl blushed beside him and hid her face. It was also noticeable on Antonio's face that he was blushing too.

Everyone looked at them silently until Felíx spoke up.

(Felíx)
"Well...I'm proud of you mijo!"

Everyone else agreed and continued their conversations, and moved on. Antonio let out a breath he didn't know he was holding and looked Xiomara in her eyes fondly and smiles brightly.

As the dinner came to an end, Julieta brought out the cake she made for Camilo. She made his favorite, marble cake. It was a mix of chocolate, and vanilla cake, with chocolate frosting and strawberries as the decoration.

As everyone sang happy birthday to him, he was looking at you the entire time. You held his hand and kissed his forehead before he blew out his candles. When he cut the first slice of the cake he winked at you, which caught you by surprise causing a light tint of red paper on your face. He chuckled, and continued serving everyone.

As the night came to a slow end, everyone left to their own rooms and the guest left back home. As you and Camilo went back to your room, he danced through the halls. He softly grabbed you hand and twirled you.

When you walked inside your room, the two of you got changed and ready for bed. As you went to turn off the light, Camilo picked you up bridal style, and set you gently on the bed.

(Camilo)
"I got it mi amor."

He turned off the lights and got in bed with you. As he got into a comfortable position, you laid on top of him with your head in his chest. You could hear his heart beating at a steady pace. He was telling your hair in his fingers and caressed the side of your face. He lifted your chin and gave you a soft kiss on the lips.

(Camilo)
"Thank you for making this one of my best birthdays yet mi amor.. I have no idea what I would do without you. I'll love you beyond forever."

(Y/n)
"I love you too mi vida.. happy birthday.."

With that your night ended in loving cuddles and sweet humming from Camilo.

A/n:
Ok I don't actually know when his birthday is so I just put this chapter in right now. ANYWAYS! THANK YALL SO MUCH FOR ALL OF THE LOVE<33 SERIOUSLY YOU GUYS ARE SO AMAZING!!!!