Chapter 18: Pepa's Bad Days

2nd person:

It was a stormy day. Pepa has been freaked out all morning. Everyone had been trying to calm her down. Although nothing was working. Not even Felíx could call her down. Supposedly it was a nightmare she had about becoming too overwhelmed. Well maybe her gift is also predicting the future because that's exactly what happened.

Everyone has been taking turns to be with her as she wallowed in her room. Felíx was out getting some of her favorite food so Julieta can make some hoping that it would calm her down. Although turns out that without Felíx she's an even bigger mess.

It was yours and Camilo's turn to stay with with Pepa and she was crying up a storm. Literally. You and Camilo have had multiple umbrellas that haven't lasted more than 10 minutes. And once again another umbrella was struck by lighting.

(Pepa)
"I'm sorry mijo!! I just can't seem to calm down!"
(Camilo)
"It's alright mamá we all have our days."
(Y/n)
"Yeah! It's completely normal to feel stressed out at random times."

Felíx finally came back and bursted through the door scared all three of you. Which then cause Pepa to scream and accidentally hit Camilo with lighting..once again.

(Felíx)
"Ay mi vida! Camilo you and Y/n get out I'll take care of your mamá right now."

As you two quickly got out of there, you helped Camilo back to your shared room. You set him on the bed and turned him over to help his aching spot which was hit by lighting.

(Camilo)
"OW!"
(Y/n)
"I'm sorry mi vida!!"
(Camilo)
"It's fine it just huRTS!"

You stopped for a bit not wanting to hear him cry again. He flips back over, and faces you.

(Camilo)
"Hey, I want to say thank you for helping my mamá out with me today."
(Y/n)
"Cami.. you're family is my family."

He pulls you in and you two lay there giggling over stupid things.

[time skip]

Everyone has been sent to their rooms to avoid running into Pepa. Turns out her tantrum got worse and she became not anxious but angry at Every. Little. Thing.

You and Camilo didn't mind. You two were playing video games. You two were set up, he was sitting in between your legs and you two were talking to each other.

(Y/n)
"Do you think we should check up on your mom?"
(Camilo)
"It's ok, my dad will calm her down one way or another."

It soon became time to go to sleep hoping that the morning would be better.

You two got changed into your pajamas and went to bed. Camilo held you by your waist and kissed you along side your shoulder up to your jaw line. He traced his hands on your waist and pulled you in. You two were looking at each other, although you can see the sparkle in his eyes as he looked down. You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled yourself been closer.

You played with his curls and moved some out of his face. You giggled softly and placed you forehead against his. You draped your legs across his leg in a comfortable position. He kissed your jaw line and then back down to you shoulders. He even made his way to you collarbone and gently kissed you. He then titled your head up and softly but passionately kissed you on the lips. As you two pulled back for air you rested your foreheads against the others.

(Camilo)
"You know even with the problems we had today, you still managed to make me have a smile on my face."
(Y/n)
"What can I say, I guess I'm your ray of sunshine.."

He kissed you and again and then lightly in your forehead. You two fell asleep peacefully together all cuddled up.

[time skip]

In the morning it was lightly sprinkling then rained soon after Pepa woke up from her slumber. She now felt bad for how she treated everyone yesterday. Felíx pulled her aside saying that he wanted to show her something.

As the walked quietly from their room to yours Felíx opened the door slightly to see you and Camilo cuddled up.

(Felíx)
"Dolores told me what they said last night. I just wanted to remind you mi vida that's your son and he is who he is today because of his mamá."
(Pepa)
"Gracias amor but I can't take all the credit. You raised him to be respectful. Plus now he's in a great relationship with  his girlfriend. I see us in them.."
(Felíx)
"So do I.. I'm so proud of my mijo. Ay it makes me tear up."

Pepa smiles gently and as they walk back to their room the clouds form her head slowly disappear.

A/n:
Heyy y'all! I'm so glad to get this chapter out today! I know it's late right now but I still want to get this one out. Unfortunately I couldn't do two for the one I missed yesterday. Although I hope to have at least 6 chapters out during the weekend. If not I'll try to do as many as possible for you guys! Love you all<333